Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
laughing my @$$ off at the Hammer pics (he knows we love him
) and sober.

Rich made these wicked, but yummy pina colada blender drinks (from scratch) and I am wasted
2 blender fulls gone so far
WOW!

I can't wait until next summer............we are leaving the smoothie maker on the boat and will be restocking the bar every weekend (like we don't already
) Can't wait to share

So, what are all your plans for next summer?

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 18 2004, 10:06 PM)So, what are all your plans for next summer?

To raft off next to you guys!!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Oh Lisa I'm so jealous!! Pina Coladas are my absolute favorite drink!!

My plans next Summer: driving around as much as possible in my Corvette, of course!
Going to lots of concerts again, coffee on my deck every morning, and bbq's on my deck in the evening

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Shandawg.........that sounds like a great summer........starting and ending that day right!

I'm feelin' the heat already

I think it's the booze though

Gotta say, Rich makes the best blender drinks...ask Saleena

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
not one hour ago, but 48 hours ago, we were in panama!

jetski and i had such a great time!!!!!! we saw the pacific and atlantic ocean's in several minutes, as well as cross the continental divide!

in 8 hours ago, we were in miami!!!!!!! hot, humid, and sunny! stayed on the ship till they forced us off!!

then went to the pool at miami airport and hung there for a little while before catching our flight back.

which leads me to say...

one hour ago, we had to face frigid weather, a snow covered car, and feel like we live in the tundra!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
omgosh, Julie! I bet your poor car was buried! Hope you guys had a great time! Sounds like a paradise vacation to me. Hot, tropical weather sounds good right about now. Was it hard leaving? (ok, dumb @$$ question)

Welcome back to the Michigan Tundra! Zip up that parka....you're gonna need it!

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
threecrabs, thanks so much! i did cum back in a parka!!!!! soooooooooooo cold! it was so hard for to CUM back, especially for jetski!!!!!!! very HARD!!!!!!!!!! ya know what i mean?????????

the pool at miami airport is soooooooo cool. not to many peeps know about it.

jetski is still waiting for me to bend over, to pick up his laundry.

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jan 18 2004, 10:13 PM)Gotta say, Rich makes the best blender drinks...ask Saleena

...whatever do you mean?

Oh, the memories....................I'm dreaming of summer
FO SHO!!!

ohhh....and one hour ago I was....never mind

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ Jan 18 2004, 11:51 PM)ohhh....and one hour ago I was....never mind

yeah....about a hour ago, again

Even though it's snowing over here, I can feel Summer coming and it's gonna be a BLAST!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
next summer should be interesting. i joined a travel club with mish, we already have several trips planned for all of us. two cruises and a trip to cancun are in the near future. we get four weeks at condos, they are all over the world. you choose from a book they have. you can bring guests, only pay for air fare. depending where you go the condos are up to 3 bedroom. lotsa of room for friends...
traveling early and late in the year. need july for put in bay. it's funny worring about jobbie nooner and xmas in july, to plan trips around the world. but you do have to get your party plans in order...

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Well, he did it again.....I only had a couple of beers and was going to go to bed and get some rest....but, no.....just one blender full....yeah, right! he added 1/2 the bottle of stollies to it <_<

Pandora, Cancun??? I'd love to go back! It is sooo beautiful there.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts