Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This guy is looking for a couple of volenteers to help hang lights he has the lights ladders and all the clips please post if you could volenteer.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Hell, my wife can't even get me to do ours.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Capn when do you want to put the lights up. I might be able to help out this weekend. Just to let you know Im not very good with tall ladders (Phobia of mine). But I will offer assistance where I can. (regular step ladders are fine).

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I live in a ranch We could do it. I thought it could become a party or a beer drinking mission. I just want to hang one strip accross the front of the house. Free Beer.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I could swing by tomorrow after work for a couple hours.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
let me know swanny

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
paul, you're too cute!!
i could help thurs, too!

·
Registered
1,010 Posts
Just finished most of my lights. I only have about fifteen more strands to put out....and yes I put up the x-mas lights outside!!!

I would help you but I had to go shopping by myself. I was out the door at 4:45am and I looked outside and there was NO PAUL or CBJ to help me shop!! What is up with that??

If you really need help, I will swing over and put up your lights. The only thing is that I will need your credit card to go "light shopping". hee,hee.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(cotty @ Dec 3 2003, 12:02 PM)I am open this weekend.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok we have volenteers.

Tonight I work till 7:00
Tomorrow till 7:00

Red Wings play at 7:30 tonight it should only take 30 min. we could do it tonight. Free Beer.

Or Thursday.

Or if We need a reason to party Fri
Or if we need a reason to party Sat.

We could Deep fry a bird I have 1 turkey left.

I started the Atkins Diet must find replacement to beer.
Any tips? or is there a Carb Free alcohol pLeAsE HeLp i"M HaViNg WiTh DrAAAAAwwwwLLLLss hElp Me

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(captpeglegg @ Dec 3 2003, 12:20 PM)or is there a Carb Free alcohol pLeAsE HeLp i"M HaViNg WiTh DrAAAAAwwwwLLLLss hElp Me
Vodka?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I hear ya with wanting the help Peg Leg. I have a steep pitch and got shot down in flames when I asked mini. So, I just put lights around my porch (which I can reach) Now we have cheesy outside xmas lights <_<

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Peg...I would be more than happy to help you out. I am available on the weekend Saturday...not Sunday. Please call me. Like Mongo said...during the week is way to tough for me.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Saturday sounds like a party for hanging lights then we will drink till our hearts content all are welcome please spread the word.

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I'm only planning on hanging one starnd accross the front.

I don't want to hurt anyone elses party so if there is another party planned saturday nite speak up quickly.

PS if anyone wants to watch the wings tonight call my cell 586-491-8888 they face off at 7:30 I have a co2 draft system with a fresh keg. Free beer

Lions Bus trip this sunday

is there any acohol aloud in the 1st 2 weeks of adkins

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I don't think so Peg ~ I think once alcohol hits your system it is like sugar (or carbs) and that would throw your diet off. I can think of other ways to catch a buzz if'n you need to, but you may get the munchies then you'll really be screwed!

ps. here's a really good snack I used to make when I was on the Atkins diet - BLT roll-ups - no bread just use huge pieces of leafy lettuce and wrap up the ingredients in that and chow 'em down. they were totally jam!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts