Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
1,674 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good luck to both of you. I hope your BIG day is perfect!!! It looks like the weather is going to hold out for you!!!

Try not to get nervous and remember in 2 days you will be 'less frustrated' and married!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
QUOTE(Girlie @ Sep 3 2003, 09:03 PM)you will be 'less frustrated' and married!!!!!!!!

Is that possable?

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
We will see you guys around 8 pm for libations & lots of smiles!!!

Tom, you're not sleeping there Thurs night, are you? The bride and groom can not see each other on their wedding day until the ceremony.
Joey's got a nice spongebob squarepance bed you or Cindy can sleep in.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
OMG!!! tomorrow!!!!

I have those phantom nervous pangs for her!!!

She's got the day off getting schtuff done, so we can harass Tomathy all day [email protected]!!!

tomorrow, tomorrow, I love you, tomorrow, your only a daaaaayyyy aaaawwaaayyyy!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just think, 9 months from tomorrow we could see a little mañana.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts

Cyndi would love love that!

Every time she sees a kid she has him/her in her arms rather immediately...

Tom, well, we all just have to get him through tomorrow first!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
GOOD LUCK MANANAS!!!!
wahooooooooooooooo!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Maybe once we get some of the wedding pictures on the board here, I can add the two of them to the "White Castle" picture.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Tom just got some info over the internet. Cheap trips to europe for $114 one way. There is still time to run!!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
WOW...THANK YOU ALL... for the good wishes and kind words and other stuff. I have been in a meeting since 8:00 AM and just got out. I just spoke to Cyndi who is in full swing of getting things ready. Shannon...Sponge Bob looks really good about now since I have gotten cut off at the waist. Mini you are so right...in fact I am staying indoors cause everytime the wind blows the "Johnson" shows up at the office
Pauline and Snow...9 months from now seems like a walk in the park. Cyndi is the best with kids...its one of the things I love about her the most is seeing her interact with kids. Girlie...YES the weather looks great and for that I am grateful. CK...right back at ya...WHOOO HOOO....1 more day.

Traveler...Europe? Hmmm...bad idea. I am already glad I didin't know you before I decided to get married....you and I could have gotten into a lot of trouble together
...I know I will have a ton of THANK YOU"S later but I wanted to say THANKS to TRAVELER for making us a spaghetti (sp) dinner complete with a bottle of wine and a loaf of bread. Ladies...this guy has the program down...I think it is quite possibly the best spaghetti(sp) I have ever tasted. THANKS again!

MONEYSHOT...THANKS for re-doing and adding labels for the seating assigments...and then dropping them off late in the evening during the work week. It was great seeing you and ED. People promise me that when you get invited to a wedding that you will respond yes or no even if you are not able to attend...and that you do it on the date requested. I was always a slacker when it came to wedding invites....now I know how crucial it is...can you say PANIC!! Cyndi has no doubt rolled with the punches.

Pauline...way too much to list but THANKS for being there for Cyndi. You are a very special person!

Thats it from wedding central for now....

OKAY...I have to run....

1 day and counting

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
give it up for the mananas!!!! wahoooooo!!!
is the dare chair going on the honeymoon? loL!

here's to you both...much happiness, great health, and lots of little mananas!!!!

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Sep 4 2003, 10:08 AM)Traveler...Europe? Hmmm...bad idea. I am already glad I didin't know you before I decided to get married....you and I could have gotten into a lot of trouble together
...I know I will have a ton of THANK YOU"S later but I wanted to say THANKS to TRAVELER for making us a spaghetti (sp) dinner complete with a bottle of wine and a loaf of bread. Ladies...this guy has the program down...I think it is quite possibly the best spaghetti(sp) I have ever tasted. THANKS again!
Damn, another one bites the dust. Big picture your a lucky guy!!!! I'm booking my trip though!!!
Only $228 roundtrip to Dublin!!!

·
Registered
3,544 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 4 2003, 08:12 AM)Just think, 9 months from tomorrow we could see a little mañana.

mañana III

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Madmax @ Sep 4 2003, 11:15 AM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Sep 4 2003, 08:12 AM) Just think, 9 months from tomorrow we could see a little mañana.

mañana III

Manana Jr.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
OK this is the last update...until the wedding. Just went home...P-29 delivered the tables and chairs as promised...THANKS KEV! I think we are going to move the party indoors since its kinda crappy outside. I saw Manana II for about 4 minutes she was carrying in the wedding dress but it was all wrapped up so I couldn't see anything...I got yelled at for trying to look
My old college roomate from Michigan State is landing at 2:00 PM...the 2 of us must not be left alone or will end up in a bar...not a good move at this point...at least I know that
Anyway...deep breathe for me...my pirate days are almost over and coming to a close quickly. Carry on mates

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
QUOTE(manana @ Sep 4 2003, 02:43 PM)My pirate days are almost over and coming to a close quickly. Carry on mates!!
Not true buddy!!! Look at the XO's....almost 10 years of
marriage and 2 and 1/2 mini pirates!!! You guys will be
great together. Just a new verse in the latest Buffett Tune!!

XO

1 - 20 of 27 Posts