Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Damn! Quick, someone come up with some good ones.

·
Registered
299 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 4 2003, 08:49 AM)tick / tock, tick / tock
12 more hours and 12 more minutes
So that means 365days,12hours and X amount of minutes you can take her to a U.S. pub and have a cocktail instead of going to Canada???

Havn't met you yet but couldn't resist

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Obviously you bringing attention to it means you want the verbal abuse.

There really isn't much you can say now that she is turning 20. Hopefully she'll no longer want the clown and pony for her birthday parties though.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
your dating a teenager..............an underage drinker, or not..........wow a 19 yo born in 1983 so like you are the father figure to her........JK Hazy... CDs are older than her

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I do not want to make this a make fun of her thread, but yes, she does not remember records, or life without a VCR. She was born the same year as MTV.

No, although she has been seen at drinking functions, she almost never drinks, which makes her a great designated driver.

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
no matter what her age is Hazy - her intellect is a perfect fit for you

Enjoy ~ it makes you all the more of a studley one!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 4 2003, 08:37 AM)I do not want to make this a make fun of her thread, but yes, she does not remember records, or life without a VCR. She was born the same year as MTV.
They still make vinyl records.

You need to give her a history lession and make her watch all of VH1's I Love the 80s.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Shandog @ Nov 4 2003, 09:42 AM)no matter what her age is Hazy - her intellect is a perfect fit for you

Enjoy ~ it makes you all the more of a studley one!!

Thank's Shandog

Yea, Cassie's pretty awesome.

·
LSCN Sponsor
1,910 Posts
Jk
Hazy and Cassie, wish I was turning 20 instead of being 22 .......ok 25.........ok 30.......ok 41. BTW when I met my wife she was 20 so a big HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY Cassie.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Make fun of you......Hell!!!!!!

LUCKY YOU

Young and in love is she ???? Damn you got it made in the shade!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
The two of you make a wonderful couple!

·
Premium Member
21,452 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Nov 4 2003, 08:37 AM)I do not want to make this a make fun of her thread, but yes, she does not remember records, or life without a VCR. She was born the same year as MTV.

No, although she has been seen at drinking functions, she almost never drinks, which makes her a great designated driver.
Sorry Hazy - MTV was born in 1981. That's even older than she is!

You Go BOOOOYYY!! Happy early birthday Cassie!!!

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Hazy i think we used all our good lines already....
LOL

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(CBJ @ Nov 4 2003, 03:41 PM)Oh for dating a teenager, I thought you were going to lose your virginty tonight.
Or maybe she is.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts