Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
call and leave them this message...............

"Mrs. Edwards, you're daughter was in a car accident....please call ** insert phone number here**"

WTF- no details....just that.

I'm happy to report that she is fine and was NOT driving and had her seat belt on.... so she didn't hit the air bag.

details on the answering machine would have been nice

·
Registered
1,200 Posts
Glad to hear everything is alright!!! Pretty insensitive of the person leaving the message.

I had a minor heart attack this morning while talking to our favorite person on her cell. Thought she had gotten in an accident while talking to me, turns out she just dropped her cell phone thank God!!!

I'll let her tell you what caused her to drop the phone.

·
Registered
1,174 Posts
QUOTE(samson @ Mar 1 2004, 05:06 PM)Glad to hear everything is alright!!! Pretty insensitive of the person leaving the message.

I had a minor heart attack this morning while talking to our favorite person on her cell. Thought she had gotten in an accident while talking to me, turns out she just dropped her cell phone thank God!!!

I saw your fav person this afternoon sitting in a parking lot. I tried to wave Hi to her but she was too busy talkin on the phone to notice me.....at least I think it was her, she wasn't in a Mustang.....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 1 2004, 08:12 PM)Who's Mrs. Edwards?

aka Puppetshow....aka Lisa

Geeze, Lisa....you need to beotch slap someone right up side the head....hit the ole restart button so to speak <_<

Glad all is well and you survived the heart failure. I'm sure your daughter was shook up as well and it will make a better driver of her

·
Registered
2,397 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Mar 1 2004, 08:40 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Mar 1 2004, 08:12 PM) Who's Mrs. Edwards?

aka Puppetshow....aka Lisa

Geeze, Lisa....you need to beotch slap someone right up side the head....hit the ole restart button so to speak

Glad all is well and you survived the heart failure. I'm sure your daughter was shook up as well and it will make a better driver of her

I guess I'm not technically Mrs. Edwards anymore...how about Ms. Edwards

anyways-

I spoke with the mother that left me that message- she was pretty shook up & feels bad....doesn't even really remember what she said
- it was her daughter that was drving and rear ended someone- my daughter was the passenger. Thank god for seatbelts!! the car looks bad but the girls look just fine.

I'm more upset than my daughter is.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Glad they are ok, Lisa. How are you? Heart beating normally yet?
I can understand the mom being freaked. I would be , too.

A big WHEW! Everyone is o.k.!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(NoCode @ Mar 1 2004, 06:25 PM)QUOTE(samson @ Mar 1 2004, 05:06 PM) Glad to hear everything is alright!!! Pretty insensitive of the person leaving the message.

I saw your fav person this afternoon sitting in a parking lot. I tried to wave Hi to her but she was too busy talkin on the phone to notice me.....at least I think it was her, she wasn't in a Mustang.....
Ok Big mouth

I admit I am the queen of multi-tasking - even while driving...talking on the phone, looking for an address...getting my lighter out of my purse....except it was not my lighter....I wasn't paying attention and I sprayed perfume right in my EYE...yikes.

NoCode...I was sitting in a parking lot at 16 & Gratiot around 5pm, in between meetings...returning phone calls that I didn't get to early that day...was it at that time?!?! Black Durango? The Saleenamobile won't be out to play for awhile yet...her battery is deader than dead in the garage. I may sell her anyway.

Lisa...Reiterating that I am glad Cassie is A-OKAY.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts