Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what actually counts as a post. There are at least 5 posts that say I have 1005 posts. Do posts only count when you start a new thread? or not quote?
I want to know the rules. Look out Snowmelt!!!

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
Congratulations!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 7 2003, 10:01 PM)Congratulations!

Thank you!!!!!! I have looked forward to this day for a long time. I feel good!!!! Think I'll have a Capt & coke to celebrate.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
CONGRAT'S & WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!

To answer your question, your Avatar/Name thing changes on every post, old or new, to read the same.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jul 7 2003, 10:07 PM)CONGRAT'S & WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!

To answer your question, your Avatar/Name thing changes on every post, old or new, to read the same.
I don't understand. Speak slowly. Blonde.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Your Avatar/Name thing is not "pasted" on every post, it is an active link. SO, every change you make to it, including the updated post # AND avatar, change on ALLLL your posts. Get it?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
Everytime you say a useless comment or add a smilie it counts as a post!

Oh sorry thought I was talking to Snow!

Basiscally if you add to a thread or start a thread its a count!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 7 2003, 10:18 PM)
Right now it says 1012

woooooohooooooo. but there are how many that say 1012?

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 7 2003, 10:23 PM)QUOTE(garydebs @ Jul 7 2003, 10:18 PM)
Right now it says 1012

woooooohooooooo. but there are how many that say 1012?
Now it says 1014...every thread that I have come across that you have posted it is current!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
OMG!!!!!! I just got it. DUH!!!!!! no matter what post I look at, it will give my curretn number of posts, not the post number that that particular post is!
Thats why they all say the same thing.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Since i'm posting now it will change, but i just looked at the board and your the last post of every thread! (at least on my page)

Gotta love the LSCN, for many reasons, but one in particular right now. Most of the time there is always soeone to say hi to. Even if it is Mhangravee (sp).

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
QUOTE(Dookie @ Jul 8 2003, 01:17 AM)Since i'm posting now it will change, but i just looked at the board and your the last post of every thread! (at least on my page)

Gotta love the LSCN, for many reasons, but one in particular right now. Most of the time there is always soeone to say hi to. Even if it is Mhangravee (sp).
You are right . 10 million reasons to love this. No reasons not too. I wish I knew how to copy & save the page, I kicked Snowmakers butt tonight. Posting wise. Wonder if thats a good thing or I have crossed over to the dark side........

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Jul 8 2003, 01:11 AM)I will get it. someday...........
That's funnier than CK's blond moment yesterday.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts