Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I made it to the 100th post. I don't know if this is a good thing. I should have been doing other stuff like yard work or working out. Instead I've been talking to you guys. Oh Well. I'd rather bs with my peeps than work anyday.

See most of ya later tonight!!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank You and Thank You!!

I'm off the whole day so I should just start drinkin' now.
Just a thought.

I do have to run a few honey-do-lists!

She's a slave driver - that Evil Shot Girl!!!
J/K!

We met you both at the Tin Fish. I think?

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
QUOTE(WETBAR @ Oct 28 2003, 01:45 PM)I made it to the 100th post. I don't know if this is a good thing. I should have been doing other stuff like yard work or working out. Instead I've been talking to you guys. Oh Well. I'd rather bs with my peeps than work anyday.

See most of ya later tonight!!!

it's a mile stone, but if you are worried about the time you spend online here, multiply your posts and time that took time 100 and there is some nut here that still has you beat

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Balieve You-Me, I'm not trying to compeat with anyone. I don't usually even have the time to post this much. I save most of my talkin' for in person. Like to party a bit.
I might have a problem. Can you help?! You know - with the drinkin' and partyin' thing. Let me know if I need assistance with this.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wetbox, you are just fine... lookie me.. i'm a post freak!
lol!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hey Ck! I just happen to like and get along with freaks very well. Just look at all my friends!
J/K! I think.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ Oct 28 2003, 01:47 PM)Hi, My name is Elaine, I am a LSCn addict.
No, you gotta hit 10,000 posts for that title.

·
Registered
673 Posts
You're quite a few posts ahead of me babe - looks like you'll have to start cleaning more so I can catch up! JK! You did complete your honey do list today!

Hope to see everyone at TNT's!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts