Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For this reminder, I'll just expect a small commission!!

No, I'm being serious.

Drawing is tomorrow night.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
With my luck it would probably turn out like in Bruce Almighty.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I'm gonna buy one ticket. If I win, I'll build us peeps a nice club on the water, just for us members!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 01:10 PM)With my luck it would probably turn out like in Bruce Almighty.

Didnt see it....still boycotting hollywood....

Mini

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(John Maniaci @ Jun 16 2003, 01:21 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 16 2003, 01:10 PM) With my luck it would probably turn out like in Bruce Almighty.

Didnt see it....still boycotting hollywood....

Mini
I watched a free bootleg at home. No $$ from me.

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
I plan on getting my tickets!!!! Then I help many people in need...even CBJ!

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
If I had a million dollars,
I'd buy you a K-Car (A nice reliant automobile)

segway to another song...

Dreamer
Nothing but a dreamer........

LOL!!

Getting MY tix later on!

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Jun 16 2003, 03:18 PM)If I had a million dollars,
I'd buy you a K-Car (A nice reliant automobile)

segway to another song...

Dreamer
Nothing but a dreamer........

LOL!!

Getting MY tix later on!

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
If I had a million dollars.....we wouldn't have to eat Kraft dinners (but we would)

Just called Mr Sunbum (he's at Home Depot) reminded him to stop & pick up tickets ... if we win, we can have the canal dredged & have a HUGE party!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
If I win, I'm gonna buy the Sunbums' house!

Ok, and a couple of their neighbors' houses too on their little island. Then I'm gonna put up huge gates (like Taxman's rock-star-gates). And then I'm gonna start my own little village and declare my island village it's own soverign state. I will then boat and drink all the days away until I'm poor and have to shut my little country down 'cause we have no GDP and no exports of any kind. Then I'll move to a small, landlocked some house in St. Clair Shores, pennyless, and find some trivial job in Sales where I'll drink my nights and weekends away, remembering how good I had it once.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
And all the fanciest "dijon" ketchups.

Gonna buy me a small "country"!!

·
Registered
1,644 Posts
Had the first 3 #`s and the gold ball last Tuesday.Thought I was going places still was 150.00 can`t complain.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(btenn @ Jun 16 2003, 08:38 PM)Had the first 3 #`s and the gold ball last Tuesday.Thought I was going places still was 150.00 can`t complain.

Better than we did. Not one number. *sigh* Guess we will just have to suffer along with the masses....

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
Pauline and I are shutting our eyes right now and letting the "force" be our guide to hone us in on the winning #'s!

On our way to play them right now...she's driving. I've been hitting the SUDDS today!!
Yippeeeeeeeeee

1 - 20 of 25 Posts