Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When I LSCN first started keeping track of post count, I was #2 behind Pampurred for quite a while, Then we got hit with hurricane Snowmaker, then I became busy and dropped to #10. Now, I am 15 posts out of the top ten. Should I let it go to others, or fight for my top 10 spot???

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(Shandog @ Oct 18 2003, 10:21 AM)Maintain your position soldier. Get to work!!!!
Yeah what she said.... Posts don't pay the bills... Working does.... How do I find out what place I'm at? Probably 725th.. lol

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Oct 18 2003, 11:27 AM)QUOTE(Shandog @ Oct 18 2003, 10:21 AM) Maintain your position soldier. Get to work!!!!
Yeah what she said.... Posts don't pay the bills... Working does.... How do I find out what place I'm at? Probably 725th.. lol
select "my assistant" on the top right of the screen
then select "overall top ten posters"
Then select "decending order"
then page by page until you find yourself or whomever you are looking for.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
With this post I'm number 91, I'll be happy just being in the top 100

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
There's this whole toss up thing about this. To LSCN peeps, everybody is like, Dude, that's cool. To people in the real world, they're like, sorry to hear that you have that little of a life.

For me, there was pretty much no life before LSCN though, so that's all that metters.

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(HazyMemory @ Oct 18 2003, 10:36 AM)There's this whole toss up thing about this. To LSCN peeps, everybody is like, Dude, that's cool. To people in the real world, they're like, sorry to hear that you have that little of a life.

For me, there was pretty much no life before LSCN though, so that's all that metters.
Al, I'm glad that your life has changed and that your much happier now... That is what life is all about....

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(The Perfect Fit @ Oct 18 2003, 11:41 AM)Al, I'm glad that your life has changed and that your much happier now... That is what life is all about....
continous improovement..............next, maybe flight school

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
QUOTEThe Perfect Fit Posted on Oct 18 2003, 11:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm out of here in 10 minutes..

Me too

And in the imortal (sp) words of CK

WWaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHooooooooooooooo

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(All Jacked Up @ Oct 18 2003, 11:51 AM)QUOTEThe Perfect Fit Posted on Oct 18 2003, 11:48 AM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm out of here in 10 minutes..

Me too

And in the imortal (sp) words of CK

WWaaaaaaaaaaaaHHHooooooooooooooo

lol

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Well, look who is on your tail

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts