Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
1st annual Boat Town Taste Festival Saturday, September 6th from 2pm til 6pm

There will be restaurants from the Harrison Township area offering samples of their best foods!!

Bay View Barge
Pier III
Mac & Ray's
Crew Inn
Murphy Law
Cracker Jacks
Paul's River House
L & L Catering
Bumpers
Tannery Steak & Saloon
and many more . . .

For more info. call Kathy Dresser (586) 741-6000 or Jim Kardoosh (586) 783-7062

The festival will take place at The Prentiss Point Apts. Located on the corner of Prentiss and Metro Parkway. (one block west of Jefferson off 16 mile rd)

There will be games for the kids and a beer & wine tent for the bigger kids.

Tickets are just $10.00 for adults and $5.00 for kids

Fun for the Whole family!!!

I also posted this in the calender above!

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Why isn't this coordinated in with the Metro-Beach fall boat show and the St. Huberts Fall Fair? Or is the boat show this weekend already too?

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
I received a notice in the mail about the fest because I am on Pier 3's mailing list, but my question is.....If it is $10 to get in, is the food free? Or is it like $10 for a bunch of tickets like at Art's Beat's & Eat's or the Taste Festival in Detroit or Chicago???

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Sep 3 2003, 12:11 PM)I received a notice in the mail about the fest because I am on Pier 3's mailing list, but my question is.....If it is $10 to get in, is the food free? Or is it like $10 for a bunch of tickets like at Art's Beat's & Eat's or the Taste Festival in Detroit or Chicago???
The food is free, but the drinks are not.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Sep 3 2003, 01:06 PM)I know Pier 3 is going to be there, but do you know what other restaurants are going to be there?
Bay View Barge

Pier III

Mac & Ray's

Crew Inn

Murphy Law

Cracker Jacks

Paul's River House

L & L Catering

Bumpers

Tannery Steak & Saloon

and many more . . .

For more info. call Kathy Dresser (586) 741-6000 or Jim Kardoosh (586) 783-7062

·
Sponsor since Sep. 08
488 Posts
I know it is short notice but, it sure would be nice if we had a LSCN booth set up selling stuff and just promoting the club. If there is an interest, let me know. I am sure that I can get us a spot.
There will be 14 restaurants in total. All of the food is included in the $10.00 admission. There will be a charge for beer, wine and pop. There will be games for kids 12 & under, those games will be included in the admission also. There will be a small car show inside the Taste Fest. If anyone has a nice old car to show off, bring it. The Clinton River Water Shed Council will have a booth promoting their organization. Hope to see everyone there!!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
The only thing we have left to sell are XXL - T-shirts, hats and window stickers. We are ordering more merchandise soon.

I already have plans, but could stop in since it's down the street.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts