Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
A tip of the LSCN Cap to:The Mole, BigRedBusDriver, Labdog, TheWiz, Mr.&Mrs.Sunbumm, MadMax, Fast Eddie, The Zesty's, MaryJane, RumpShaker, Duece-Five, Capt. PeggLegg & Sandy, Loud454 & friend, all the lurkers that were present ( I think I convinced them to visit LSCN) and who ever I missed. Thanks for a great time on the Island.
All Gave Some, Some Gave All !

Attachments

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Oh man, you guys stayed out there that late??? I went home to shower and get ready for Mt. Clemens around 8:30 PM and just fell straight into bed from Sun Exhaustion...

Was a GREAT day out there!!!!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yah, I seen you dancing out on that Baja. Shame on you......don't even come over to say hello.
<_<

·
Registered
2,614 Posts
Saturday was a beautiful day, saw quite a few LSCN peeps.
Left Gull around 8pm. Had to get home to the dog.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Spent the night, what a great time. Woke up frozen cause I didn't have any blankets on the boat. I tried to keep warm with abouth 20 2'x2' rags that I have in a bag onboard but that didn't work so well. I left early in the am around 7:30, everyone was still sleeping.

Pauligan, next time your shaking your booty with your friends take the dance a little closer to the group, we'd all like to enjoy your moves.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
We were on land quite a bit!! We scammed into a few games of volley ball and I saw all the peoples you mentioned... you must have gotten in later in the day.

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
We had a great time. It was good to see everyone. Did Madmax ever make it? Did he bring pizza?lol Went to Walkers when we got home, Mary said he had just left there.

Have to make sure we have running lights next time.

When is next time???????

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Also, I do believe that the BigRedBusDrive, Fast Eddie, and myself witnessed the first naked boob sighting of the summer. mmm... those girls seemed to like each other

Next bon-fire there should be an attempt to bring out more women, that first photo almost looks like a sausage fest.

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 9 2003, 09:54 AM)Also, I do believe that the BigRedBusDrive, Fast Eddie, and myself witnessed the first naked boob sighting of the summer.
Ahhh.....don't think so!

Looks like a good time was had! Good planning, Convincor!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I got up Sunday and went to Jack's for brunch (AWESOME). Had a bloody Mary and called it a day at 3:00. Good call, cuz we got some helluva rain after that.

Perfect weekend in my book. But, yes......Sunday could of been better?!

·
Registered
419 Posts
after saturday night....I really NEED to get a GPS....I left right before it got totally dark and I had trouble w/ the middle channel. the dark really snuck up on me. I entered it at the first flashing red bouy, and then made it past a green, and I must of not stayed in the channel b/c I hit sand. I was P*SSED. No damage to the boat or prop, but it would be nice if they had more then two bouys lit in the middle channel. But it was a great evening out there.

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Thanks for the pic bill!!

Had a good time Friday night at Gull as well as saturday night.
TOo bad sunday was crappy. Atleast we didn't hit rain.

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 9 2003, 08:22 AM)Oh man, you guys stayed out there that late??? I went home to shower and get ready for Mt. Clemens around 8:30 PM and just fell straight into bed from Sun Exhaustion...

Was a GREAT day out there!!!!

I hear ya! The first 1 or 2 sunburns really take alot out of you. If I had known you guys were spending the night I would have made the trip after my wedding. Now I know for next time. Oh yeah did you actually have a bonfire?

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 9 2003, 09:54 AM)Also, I do believe that the BigRedBusDrive, Fast Eddie, and myself witnessed the first naked boob sighting of the summer. mmm... those girls seemed to like each other
Where's the pictures on that?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts