Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

1st. Gull Island Bonfire=Success!

3K views 44 replies 22 participants last post by  rumpshaker 
G
#1 · (Edited)
A tip of the LSCN Cap to:The Mole, BigRedBusDriver, Labdog, TheWiz, Mr.&Mrs.Sunbumm, MadMax, Fast Eddie, The Zesty's, MaryJane, RumpShaker, Duece-Five, Capt. PeggLegg & Sandy, Loud454 & friend, all the lurkers that were present ( I think I convinced them to visit LSCN) and who ever I missed. Thanks for a great time on the Island.
All Gave Some, Some Gave All !

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
Spent the night, what a great time. Woke up frozen cause I didn't have any blankets on the boat. I tried to keep warm with abouth 20 2'x2' rags that I have in a bag onboard but that didn't work so well. I left early in the am around 7:30, everyone was still sleeping.

Pauligan, next time your shaking your booty with your friends take the dance a little closer to the group, we'd all like to enjoy your moves.

#10 ·
Also, I do believe that the BigRedBusDrive, Fast Eddie, and myself witnessed the first naked boob sighting of the summer. mmm... those girls seemed to like each other

Next bon-fire there should be an attempt to bring out more women, that first photo almost looks like a sausage fest.

G
#16 ·
I got up Sunday and went to Jack's for brunch (AWESOME). Had a bloody Mary and called it a day at 3:00. Good call, cuz we got some helluva rain after that.

Perfect weekend in my book. But, yes......Sunday could of been better?!

#17 ·
after saturday night....I really NEED to get a GPS....I left right before it got totally dark and I had trouble w/ the middle channel. the dark really snuck up on me. I entered it at the first flashing red bouy, and then made it past a green, and I must of not stayed in the channel b/c I hit sand. I was P*SSED. No damage to the boat or prop, but it would be nice if they had more then two bouys lit in the middle channel. But it was a great evening out there.

#19 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 9 2003, 08:22 AM)Oh man, you guys stayed out there that late??? I went home to shower and get ready for Mt. Clemens around 8:30 PM and just fell straight into bed from Sun Exhaustion...

Was a GREAT day out there!!!!

I hear ya! The first 1 or 2 sunburns really take alot out of you. If I had known you guys were spending the night I would have made the trip after my wedding. Now I know for next time. Oh yeah did you actually have a bonfire?

#20 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 9 2003, 09:54 AM)Also, I do believe that the BigRedBusDrive, Fast Eddie, and myself witnessed the first naked boob sighting of the summer. mmm... those girls seemed to like each other
Where's the pictures on that?

#21 ·
Man what a fun time !
we slept there, got up around 9 ish, then max and i went to take snap shots af the peeps sleeping ! hehehe !
madmax has some pics to download here too !
we went to capt pegleggs parents after, around 11 am, drank many beers there with his dad till say 4:30-5pm went to the raft to eat, and drink more beers, then left there, went to instigators (steve;s bar ! ) drank more beers, shots, yukon jack and cokes... went to a bar / resteraunt by him, ate more food, and drank many more beers !
got home around 9 pm-ish....
what a fun weekend !
thanks all !

#22 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 9 2003, 01:46 PM)QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 9 2003, 09:54 AM) Also, I do believe that the BigRedBusDrive, Fast Eddie, and myself witnessed the first naked boob sighting of the summer. mmm... those girls seemed to like each other

I'm not so sure it was meant to be a photographed show, one of the girls had her hand shoved down some dudes (her boyfriend) pants while she was grinded on by the topless girl. The guy probably would have objections to us standing around taking pictures.

But, I think BigRed got a few shots of Pauligan and her friends shaking it on the boat, but I think they are regular and not digital shots, so have to wait for the development.

#24 ·
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 9 2003, 12:51 PM)QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 9 2003, 01:46 PM) QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Jun 9 2003, 09:54 AM) Also, I do believe that the BigRedBusDrive, Fast Eddie, and myself witnessed the first naked boob sighting of the summer. mmm... those girls seemed to like each other

I'm not so sure it was meant to be a photographed show, one of the girls had her hand shoved down some dudes (her boyfriend) pants while she was grinded on by the topless girl. The guy probably would have objections to us standing around taking pictures.

But, I think BigRed got a few shots of Pauligan and her friends shaking it on the boat, but I think they are regular and not digital shots, so have to wait for the development.
deuce: what a great time hugh !?
man you can woof down the subs brother ! hahah !

yes nice gorlz on that center council ! b**bs ! yes !

#26 ·
QUOTE(EZC @ Jun 9 2003, 01:12 PM)Missed the 1st one, definitely want to be part of the 2nd (& 3rd, 4th, etc...). Speaking of which, when is the 2nd?
after the first, before the third

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.