Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, have been looking site for few weeks decided to join in. Oh it is broze back not bronze back spelled wrong. Its what my son used to call smallies when he was little, kind of stuck.
Wanted to let anyone interested to feel free and PM me and get out on the lake. Lost my wife few years ago and havent been out agian until this year. Missed the heck of fishing so this year traded off the old Nitro bought a Champion 210 and have been out when able. Guys I used to fish with have all moved away or just dont go out much anymore. Some of the guys and gals on this site sound like they would be a blast to fish with. So invite is open. Busy with my children and work but do get out when ever I can. Not gonna get alot of LSC fishing info out of me, Im having to relearn the lake from scratch so back to rookie status at best, but like to fish long and fish hard and will take any tips offered. Good fishing.

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Sorry about your wife, but I'm glad you're back out fishing. There's always folks here up for a day on the water, and you should have any problems finding riders. Feel free to post the day before you plan on heading out offering an open seat. Leaving a standing invite may get missed, but posting an "Open seat tomorrow..." will get noticed!

Welcome to the site.

Jeff

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
Welcome to the site, Also sorry to hear about your wife. You will find many great people on here that are willing to go out on the lake and have a good time with you. Good luck and most of all have fun.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Welcome! So sorry about your wife. I do like your boat - I may have to get out with you sometime just to see the boat if nothing else... Hope you get back into the swing of things very soon. Might want to fill out your profile a little more - at least where you are located. Might help you hook-up with someone.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Welcome Broze back sorry to hear about your wife, what types of fish are you after, would love to meet somtime and catch some fish. pretty flexible on times and what to fish for just love to be on the lake. where are you located? pm me anytime

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Good point, I will try and post when I am planning to get out. I live in Chesterfield about 5 min from SANG launch. Will finish up profile latter this week. If the storms hold off my try to get out a bit this P.M.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.