Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well its very early in the bass fishing season and i've already had a run in with a jet skier.

This past Sunday we had a club tournament on Sandusky Bay. After fighting 5-7' and i'm sure there were a couple of 9' swells, I came in to the boat launch, white knuckled and all, to drop my partner off to go get my truck.

He pulls the trailer into the water next to a jet-ski who was launching. The jet skier floats off the trailer and guns it and gets stuck on my boat trailer. The idiot starts making these jestures and he is actually getting mad at me. Meantime there are approx. 15 boats behind me waiting for this moron to get off my trailer.

Too early in the season for this crap!!!

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mark1110

I understand that not all jet skiers are like this guy. But the thing that got to me was this guy getting mad at me. He couldn't control his watercraft and did damage to my trailer .

If i was in this guys shoes and lost control of my boat, I'd be the first one up there apologizing for my behavior!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.