Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an FYI... its been 12 days without a cigarette for me. I am hanging in there but holy $hit ...sometimes its pretty hard. I feel sorry for Manana II as she has had to put up with me. I just thought I would give you all an update. We figured out that I have been smoking for 30 years not 28. When I am not jose' n for a cigarette...my body at times really does feel better.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Just remember:

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Keep up the good work Tom were all counting on you. If you crumble well then youll never be able to smoke around us. Cuz we'll all harp on you. So stick to it buddy.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Good job baby!!! Keep up the good work.. i think i just deserve a bigger christmas present this year

I am very proud of you though... XOXOXX

·
12,052 Posts
Good luck Tom!!! Now if only the rest would quit.........

·
Vendor
14,664 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Nov 17 2003, 12:17 PM)Good luck Tom!!! Now if only the rest would quit.........
Yeah, what Hammer said.....

Wow!! The first time that hammer and I ever agreed on anything beside "POWER LOADING"... lol

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
good for you!!!
keep it up, up, up!!!!!!!! your lungs will thank you immensely by giving you extra years to live and love manana II!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Or maybe more than a few more years. You'll live that is.
It is estimated a pack a day for a year smoker has a full cup of tar in there lungs. Ya know - tha stuff they pave our roads with. Damn!!

Keep It Up and Never Quit Quitting Smoking!!!

You Can Do It!!!

All Night Long!!!!

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey...THANKS you guys for the kind words of motivation. I refuse to give in even though its tough. I am hoping that it will get better when I have gotten to the 1 month mark...but I have heard getting there is really going to get tough. When I hit the 1 month mark I will give ya an update

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Good Job!!

I always heard the first few days were the hardest; and you got through that... now it's just trudging through each day... and that, you have already proven you can do that too!

Guess what? You are a Non-smoker!

yay!

·
Registered
123 Posts
Congrats! I know it gets hard but you can do it. I quit 5 years ago, best thing I ever did for myself and my family. Besides your lady will like that your not huffing and puffing while your.... well you know

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Stay with it Tom!!!
I'm sure it's reeeeally hard right about now!!
Keep it up Dude!!!

XO

·
Registered
2,241 Posts
Keep it going Tom, it gets a lot eaiser. I think this New Years it will be 4 years for Mel and I, maybe 5, I don't know. I have lost track at this point. I never crave them anymore.

Congrats!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts