Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

· Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just an FYI... its been 12 days without a cigarette for me. I am hanging in there but holy $hit ...sometimes its pretty hard. I feel sorry for Manana II as she has had to put up with me. I just thought I would give you all an update. We figured out that I have been smoking for 30 years not 28. When I am not jose' n for a cigarette...my body at times really does feel better.

· Registered
8,195 Posts
good for you!!!
keep it up, up, up!!!!!!!! your lungs will thank you immensely by giving you extra years to live and love manana II!

· Registered
582 Posts
Or maybe more than a few more years. You'll live that is.
It is estimated a pack a day for a year smoker has a full cup of tar in there lungs. Ya know - tha stuff they pave our roads with. Damn!!

Keep It Up and Never Quit Quitting Smoking!!!

You Can Do It!!!

All Night Long!!!!

· Registered
1,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hey...THANKS you guys for the kind words of motivation. I refuse to give in even though its tough. I am hoping that it will get better when I have gotten to the 1 month mark...but I have heard getting there is really going to get tough. When I hit the 1 month mark I will give ya an update

· Registered
101 Posts
Congrats! I know it gets hard but you can do it. I quit 5 years ago, best thing I ever did for myself and my family. Besides your lady will like that your not huffing and puffing while your.... well you know

· "Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,481 Posts
Stay with it Tom!!!
I'm sure it's reeeeally hard right about now!!
Keep it up Dude!!!

XO

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.