Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
Under most circumstances I would try my best to persuade someone to try and keep their pet. This situation is different. I will not get into the details but if you have read my past posts, you know this is not typical of me.

These two beautiful dogs are happy and healthy. they love kids and currently live with a 4month old baby girl and a 3 1/2 year old boy.

Their living arrangements are about to change drastically soon. I will be pet sitting for them until Thursday the 3rd and if they are not adopted, they will be taken to the Humane Society. If anyone is interested please let me know.

Sasha is a (white) Great Pyrenees (1 yr) and Ashley is a (tan) mix (4-5 yrs).

Here are some pics:

If anone can help

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Great Pyrenees is a big dog. May want to point that out. They are really nice dogs though.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 25 2003, 02:35 PM)Great Pyrenees is a big dog. May want to point that out. They are really nice dogs though.
She is a year now and not all that big, not small but not too big

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I wanted to take more pics, but this is what i have for now. Let me know if anyone is interested & spread the word!

Thanks,
Justine

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 25 2003, 02:36 PM)Ashley looks like some sort of boxer/pit bull mix.

Ashley is very sweet and doesn't have the aggressive nature of being 'over-protective' like a pit might have. She brought me her ball the first time i met her and just wanted to play & have her belly rubbed

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 25 2003, 02:46 PM)Sasha is beautiful!!! I hope somebody from the board takes them...

Are they barkers?
Just the occasional acknowledgment bark
nothing excessive that I've ever seen. The first time they met me, they just wiggled and begged for attention

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 25 2003, 03:46 PM)Are they barkers?
No, dogs meow.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Jun 25 2003, 02:48 PM)Do they need to be on leashes? General dispositions of each?
They dont run off, they obey, Ashley is a little more shy than Sasha. i will be visiting them twice a day beginning tommorrow, for a week. If anyone would like to join me, you are welcome. They live by 696 & Gratiot area.
just PM me

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
i need to hit the shower if i want to make it to Jacks tonight. I'll be there from 6-7 if anyone wants to know a little more about them i'd be glad to share.

See ya soon

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I think rerun was looking for a Great Pyrenees. Get it?

1 - 20 of 39 Posts