Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Launched out of st clair about 10:30pm, 2 man limit just after midnight with a few throw backs, #9 anything was good, catching fish on at least 6 totally different colors(blue/white, firetiger, clown, green tiger, hot steel), calls i was getting while i was fishing sounded like the whole SCR was hot last night as well as parts of the DR also. did not talk to any whippers so i don't know how they were doing but a call we got from a guy in grindstone was catching salmon pretty steady once it got dark, in case anyone was going there this weekend. To bad the wings lost or the night would of been perfect.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jun 13 2009, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good work Dr. Walleye

My boys BB'd the Sturgy to the WYC and nailed 12 Wed night. Lots of fish to be caught there..FYI.

During the day Peks? I'm thinking about heading down there tomorrow morning with my younger cousin. I want him to catch some walters!!!

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
QUOTE(chivo @ Jun 13 2009, 10:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Jun 13 2009, 08:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Good work Dr. Walleye

My boys BB'd the Sturgy to the WYC and nailed 12 Wed night. Lots of fish to be caught there..FYI.

During the day Peks? I'm thinking about heading down there tomorrow morning with my younger cousin. I want him to catch some walters!!!

They headed out around 4 I think...till dark. I like that area anytime from 6pm-dark-->and into the night

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(WALLEYE JUNKIE @ Jun 14 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job on the fish Tim!!! I was On short of my limit that night with 7 fish lost 3 of them at the side of the boat.

was it the fast current giving you a problem in that spot when you tried to bring them in?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
QUOTE(TimEye @ Jun 14 2009, 12:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(WALLEYE JUNKIE @ Jun 14 2009, 11:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Nice job on the fish Tim!!! I was On short of my limit that night with 7 fish lost 3 of them at the side of the boat.

was it the fast current giving you a problem in that spot when you tried to bring them in?

I think it might of been because it seemed like every fish was a 20lber!
I started slowing down after I hooked into them after I lost the first three. Then to all but one fish landed only had one of the back hooks in there mouths. Most of the fish came off once they made it over the gunnel.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts