Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my buddy came down from millington sunday .got out around 7;00 or so went out of selfrige coughtlittle sky on wild eye spinnerbait arond salt river .went over by grassy started tossing bucks . nothinso with all of the boat traffic mark changed up and went small put on #3 mepps gold brown .soon as it hit the water he yells out fish three leaps out of the water later a very clean 41 in sky his first one hes ben out with me number of times hooked up but never brought one to the boat so already a good day so we fished abit longer around grassy but way to many boats big boats so we went to the sni we have had verry good luck ther in the past we did ok two pike one 31 the other 33 cought super shad raps blue silver i wish they didnt discountinue that coler on my last one cought the bass on tubes and the eye on tube all in all pretty good day out ther even if it was the biggest weekend for boat out ther

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
Did U catch the pike in the channel or around the edges at the snye ???? Have a 7 year old son wanting to catch some larger pike............

1 - 2 of 2 Posts