Have a great 2 week vacation:

Maybe we'll see some of you at the Tiki Bar or Jacks

Come on golden handshake!

M

·
Registered
299 Posts
Two weeks away from the smell of clay...how will I stand it
Did your shop give you the option to change your July 4th holiday to a floating day. Hand shake done just waiting for 11:00

Tony

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(mirth @ Jun 27 2003, 10:23 AM)Come on golden handshake!

G

·
you too mirth
i'll be moving to a new bldg after we get back
should be fun over there
at least i'll have some work
less time on here
enjoy
keith

G

·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 27 2003, 10:39 AM)QUOTE(mirth @ Jun 27 2003, 10:23 AM) Come on golden handshake!

better than a golden shower

·
Registered
299 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jun 27 2003, 10:39 AM)QUOTE(mirth @ Jun 27 2003, 10:23 AM) Come on golden handshake!

equals the official bye-bye for the day. so you leave and get paid for the rest of the day with blessings..(whatever, just "exit stage left")
(snaglepuss voice)

Cheers
Tony

·
Registered
4,269 Posts

I wanna work with you guys!

Or better yet, I wanna be a school teacher. have the whole damn summer off!!!!!

·
Registered
109 Posts
QUOTEmirth Posted on Jun 27 2003, 10:23 AM
I know that theres a lot of Jobbies/Designers here at the Boathouse,,, SO: Have a great 2 week vacation:

Only one week off for this GM designer...;-(
Not only am I working th second week, I'm working O.T.! Fpr all of june & July actually.

Sandwich; You say you're going to a new building? Pontiac? Or Warren? I too will be moving.......just wondering if you're in my building/group/or even my room!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Hey, do you folks work at the new tower in Warren? I'm on the 3rd floor (exteriors) They just filled in the new lake around the building there.... I heard several million gallons worth.... all with city water!!! They can't afford to pay us for the shutdown.. yet filling a pond with city water is nothing for GM. (they were scrambling to finish before the governor came last week)
Who is up for wakeboarding on lunchhour!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.