1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
it seems i am doing ok.
i like the hours.
i like the staff.
i like the product we are working on, and enjoy being in the development process with our customer, and our designers.
just think it is a good thing, and am happier working here.

thanks mike (traveler) for the opportunity

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jan 16 2004, 07:15 AM)i like the staff.
Eddie's gay?

Still, glad you like the new job.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
Eddie's the man!!

So much for the "Mutual Admiration Society". Good thing is that in this economy we have jobs with a new growing international company and are bringing in major new programs. That = Job security thru 2007.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(traveler @ Jan 16 2004, 08:45 AM)Eddie's the man!!
If you are responding to my previous comment, then I guess we know what that makes you.

(Sorry, you just set yourself up too well to resist that one)

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 16 2004, 08:48 AM)QUOTE(traveler @ Jan 16 2004, 08:45 AM) Eddie's the man!!
If you are responding to my previous comment, then I guess we know what that makes you.

(Sorry, you just set yourself up too well to resist that one)

Eddie's really good. Sometimes he gets excited and uses a little too much teeth. But he's really good with using the hand as well and uses just enough spit to keep the perfect amount of friction.

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
QUOTE(MONEYSHOT @ Jan 16 2004, 09:24 AM)YAY!! I love it when people love their jobs. Life sucks without it.
Thus my previous comments.

He's going to Germany and the Slovak Republic at the end of the month. He'll be bringing some little chick in a babushka home with him I'm sure.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Congratulations Eddie!

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
cool news, eddie!!!!

·
Registered
741 Posts
Great for you Eddie!!! You have to like your job.

For those of you who don't like your Job-Keep Searching!! You'll find the job for you. Look at Eddie = There is HOPE!

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Jan 16 2004, 07:18 AM)QUOTE(Fast~Eddie @ Jan 16 2004, 07:15 AM) i like the staff.
Eddie's gay?

Still, glad you like the new job.

He said staff not stiff!

Congrats, Eddie! I am happy for you.................Enjoy that paid vacation
and take lots of pics for us.

·
Registered
8,011 Posts
Edwardo, I have your Doobies still. I can bring them to Donna's party tonight if you wish. I promissed Doobies to someone else too, but do not remember who.

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
I AM VERY HAPPY FOR YOU- NOW MAYBE THOR WILL BE BETTER SINCE YOU HAVE NORMAL HOURS....

MS...GIRL, YOU ARE PAST ME ON POSTS NOW... SLOW DOWN ... AT THIS RATE YOU WILL BE A 2K BY VALENTINES DAY...

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Glad to hear thatt you like your job.........Makes getting up and going in much easier

than if you hate it....

·
Registered
336 Posts
I'm soo glad you like your new job Eddie! I was happy for you when you left the last one, but this is even better! Yahoo!

·
"Commodore of the ToT LoT"
2,809 Posts
Go Eddie Go!!!
Sounds like a Great Thang!!!

XO

·
Registered
3,043 Posts
We prefer to call him f--kface around here. As does his mom.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts