Registered
10,622 Posts
!!!!APRIL FOOLS!!!!

LOL GOTS YA..... It's ok to kick me....LOL

h2o<---is a bad boy...

·
Premium Member
18,804 Posts
I was generating a press release about the new world record smallmouth to post in a similar fashion but you beat me to it.....lol

Happy Fools Day!

Mini

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry i spoiled it John, i had my doughts about doing this, but hey were all good sportsman here, and it is funny. I'll take my punishment. LOL

h2o<--- I could not resist.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Got me too! I was already grabbing my nextel to yell at my buddy seeing how we were supposed to go back down there but couldn't get our act together! Very good. I've been burning people around here all day only to be the butt of this one. Good Job!!

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
Shoot! I though maybe you were talking about the new state record wallie over 18 pounds caught a few weeks ago on the St. Joe River I read about on another board!?!

·
Registered
4,278 Posts
By the number of people that have viewed this post it looks like you got a good number
of us. Nice work h20.

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Rats! Me too. And I know better. LOL

·
Registered
203 Posts
This is a VERY CRUEL JOKE... VERY VERY VERY CRUEL.. You know how bad i want to go on the river and catch some 'eyes.

Bad Greg! No fishing for you on the river this year! J/K

·
Formerly &quot;FRL&quot;
930 Posts
It would have been funnier if it was a world record SUCKER that was caught........lol

·
Registered
61 Posts
You made my heart rate jump up a few notches !!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
You guys were good sports, thanks.. I'm going to pay for this i think.. lol I could not resist, because everything i post is real and true so i can see how this worked so well. I'm back to reality and will keep trying my best to post things that may be interesting and knowledgable. Peace out...
If you want to delite this post that's ok.
ABA wish i would of thought of the Sucker record that's a good one.
Beermaster we'll get out soon. I'm not that bad. lol
Czar you should of known better. lol
May you all have the best fishing year ever.

h2o<---says was a good April Fools day.

·
LSCN Sponsor
2,482 Posts
What??? You didn't fool me....

·
Registered
280 Posts
I must admit, i had too look, my girlfriend saw me and laughed at me as welll!!!
so you know i had to get her back by another cruel joke...
it turns off i got laid off today( HAHAHAH)
i will tell her before midnight that i still have my job, but i know she is just sitting thinking about it!!!

well, spring fishing will be in force soon and then we can make more "late april fools" jokes about the one that got away!!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts