Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone know how I can get a 2001 Ranger boats catalog, or does anyone have a 2001 Ranger boats catalog I can buy from them?? I'm not sure if I could get one from the manucacturer or not being it's almost 2004.

Thanks

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
I might have one,....I'll check and get back with you,....I use to collect all the mfgr's catalogs a few years ago so I could keep up with the competition's features/warranties/processes, etc...etc....I just might have a 2001 Ranger catalog!! PRICE??!! = One cold frosty brewski after a hot day on the water!!!..LOL Fair'nuff???

Mac

·
Registered
319 Posts
I have one that I got in late 01' but it does not have a date or copyright date. Don't know if it's a 01' or 02'. It has Forest Wood on the cover but I'm sure they all do.

·
Registered
2,113 Posts
If you got it in late '01 then i'd say it is an '01,........If you pick up a Ranger catalog now from a dealer it'll still be the '03's...they won't have the new '04's out until just before the boat shows start......

·
Registered
2,480 Posts
If anyone has specific questions about Ranger Boats, post them on the board or email me if you're shy. If I don't have the answer, I should be able to get it for you if Mac or one of the other knowledgeable guys doesn't beat me to it. I don't keep all the old catalogues. I already have piles of fishing magazines all over.

I'm working on updating my website pages about building Ranger Boats from this year's factory tour. I'll post a note when it's done for people who're interested in that kind of thing.

·
Registered
91 Posts
BassChaser, Have the catalog that you are looking for if you still need it and if there is any questions that you might have about Ranger Boats I would consider myself to be quite knowledgable about their products. (Ranger ProStaff since "97")

1 - 8 of 8 Posts