Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2004 NORTH AMERICAN INTERNATIONAL AUTO SHOW

Times:
Saturday, January 10 - Sunday, January 18: 10 a.m.-10 p.m. (no admittance after 9 p.m.)
Monday, January 19: 10 a.m.-7 p.m. (no admittance after 6 p.m.)

Ticket Prices: Adult: $12 ($16 Canadian) Child: 12 and under free with a parent

Group Tickets Discounted rate ($8 per ticket) for groups of 25 or more.
SOMEONE would have to collect everyone's $ and pay by credit card in advance.

How 'bout this Sunday, January 11th? Afternoon?

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. BRB trip would be sweet.
Maybe get Dinner afterwards.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I usually get a dealer pass for dealer night.......Because PPG is one of the sponsers..

It`s good for me and up nine others.....But only good on the first Tues.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Was suppose to go to the Black Tie Affair but my little brother is going in my place.

Still would like to go and will see if I can get some tickets through my connections.

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 5 2004, 01:17 PM)I usually get a dealer pass for dealer night.......Because PPG is one of the sponsers..

That's a GREAT GIG, but tomorrow night?
Would anyone else be up for tomorrow night?

·
LSCN Sponsor
4,403 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jan 5 2004, 03:47 PM)QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 5 2004, 01:17 PM) I usually get a dealer pass for dealer night.......Because PPG is one of the sponsers..

Do I hear a HELL YES!

Great day/time ...no general public

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jan 5 2004, 01:47 PM)QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 5 2004, 01:17 PM) I usually get a dealer pass for dealer night.......Because PPG is one of the sponsers..

Nooooooooo...Not this Tues......That would be too sweet......No this is when it is

open to Gen Pop.......It actually can suck if you get there late......I like to take the

day off and get there like noon or so......

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 5 2004, 02:20 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jan 5 2004, 01:47 PM) QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 5 2004, 01:17 PM) I usually get a dealer pass for dealer night.......Because PPG is one of the sponsers..

Nooooooooo...Not this Tues......That would be too sweet......No this is when it is

open to Gen Pop.......It actually can suck if you get there late......I like to take the

So . . . NEXT Tuesday? According to the website, THAT is when it is open to the general public?

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Looks like I'm gonna miss the autoshow this year...

leaving for Puerto Vallarta on sunday.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jan 5 2004, 02:22 PM)QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 5 2004, 02:20 PM) QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jan 5 2004, 01:47 PM) QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 5 2004, 01:17 PM) I usually get a dealer pass for dealer night.......Because PPG is one of the sponsers..

So . . . NEXT Tuesday? According to the website, THAT is when it is open to the general public?

Yes........Let me see if I can get an extra pass.....The more the merrier

·
Registered
512 Posts
My office gets a few compliments of PPG to the show and their hospitality suite for supplier Preview Day, but NO GUESTS... we have to fax in our names and stuff way in advance.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE(sidelite @ Jan 5 2004, 02:54 PM)My office gets a few compliments of PPG to the show and their hospitality suite for supplier Preview Day, but NO GUESTS... we have to fax in our names and stuff way in advance.

Yeah they have always been tight with that stuff.......Next year there will be no

passes given out either...Tight wad Corperate greed.........Hmmm...Do I sound

bitter??..Wonder why?????

·
LSCN Sponsor
6,427 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 5 2004, 02:26 PM)QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jan 5 2004, 02:22 PM) QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 5 2004, 02:20 PM) QUOTE(INSTIGATOR @ Jan 5 2004, 01:47 PM) QUOTE(RED HOT ONE @ Jan 5 2004, 01:17 PM) I usually get a dealer pass for dealer night.......Because PPG is one of the sponsers..

Yes........Let me see if I can get an extra pass.....The more the merrier
You totally got TAXMAN's attention! I'd be in for FREE!! Let us know what you come up with.

THANKS!

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
I just got off the phone with my man with the pass......SUCCESS......He has an

extra one for me...As soon as I get it in my hand I will pm you to get it to you.....

1 - 20 of 49 Posts