Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Son Charged in Murder of Parents in 2006

Last Update: 6/27 6:35 pm

MOUNT CLEMENS, Mich. (AP) - Court records say the Macomb County Prosecutor's Office has issued murder charges against the son of a slain New Baltimore couple.

Forty-year-old Ronald Jabalee Jr. has been charged with four counts of murder: two counts of premeditated murder in the first degree and two counts of second-degree murder.

Ronald and Christine Jabalee, both 59, were murdered in October 2006. They were found stabbed to death in the garage of their New Baltimore home. Police say one of the victims tried to write a message in blood on the floor.

Ronald Jabalee Jr. is expected to be arraigned this weekend from the Macomb County Jail. He is scheduled to appear before Macomb County Circuit Judge Richard Carretti on July 6.

Jabalee's lawyer, Stephen Rabaut, told the Detroit Free Press his client is "devastated."

http://www.wxyz.com/mostpopular/story/Son-...pj5MXTCbWg.cspx

·
3,236 Posts
Hopefully they got the guy who did that. I was working as a law clerk for Judge Cassidy at the time that ocurred and it really had that small community scared and confused. I remember back then some of the investigators saying that the message wriiten in blood was key but they obviously were not revealing at that time what it said. If it is true that their son did this then that makes an already terrible crime absoulutely disgusting. I have to imagine money had something to do with it. Sick as it is that it may be family that did this to family I would rather hear that than hear that another loony is on the loose.

·
Registered
17,155 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
tony I am so happy you said that...coz I thought they same thing...then felt bad for thinking it.

If the son did it....my GOD...I hope he was out of his mind...drugged up or SOMETHING !

otherwise...just cannot imagine.

gave me horrors for the longest time driving by there....
but I agree...in some horrid twisted way...I was hoping it was someone they knew in business....so that it wasnt a random killing .....never once imagined it might be their very own child. so very sad.....

just cannot imagine...and then the parents trying to leave a note in their own blood ???
omg....

just heartbreaking

1 - 3 of 3 Posts