Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just got this in the mail....interesting how many birds are juvies, over half. Thought y'all might like to see. Interesting also that there were mostly Redheads and Buffleheads. No Bluebill, Ruddy, Goldeneye...looks like I can reduce the type of decoys I'll need for this season. And they are sending me more envelopes for the 2009 season!

Sorry its kinda blurry.

Rectangle Font Parallel Number Pattern

Attachments

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
How did you send your birds in to be identified?

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Jun 29 2009, 04:21 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I am wondering who you sent them to? And what the process is?

Well, you can start by sending them to me, and I will tell you how wonderfull they taste,

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
I got a letter from the Departmet of Interior FWS that asked if I would be wiling to participate. maybe they do it from license purchases? They sent me postage paid envelopes. All I had to do was cut off duck wings cleanly and stick em in the mail. They are sending me more envelopes for this season also. I only send in the wings from birds I personally shoot, as adding others they say will hurt the survey. I will call the guy and see if they want more volunteers or if he would like the info posted here.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
Still no reply so I just called again.

^ This is taking to long to get a response....here is the number if you guys want to call them and ask yourselves 1-800-419-2965

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
QUOTE(snowman @ Jul 9 2009, 10:01 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Still no reply so I just called again.

^ This is taking to long to get a response....here is the number if you guys want to call them and ask yourselves 1-800-419-2965

ok thanks gonna call tomorrow

1 - 9 of 9 Posts