Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Lets vote for a 2009 LSCN Angler of the year. Base your nomination on sportsmanship,skill,willingness to help fellow anglers, and other merits you feel good about.

We'll finish this nomination Jan. 1st @ midnight. Than vote on for the top 5 to be voted again on for 2009 Angler of the year. We'll do this annually and get a certificate to the winner.

So list only one you feel deserves this award and why.

I nominate BASSTEK
. He always shows gentlemen qualities and post's great reports on a consistant basis, he's willing to take fellow lscn anglers out and teach them. He has fantastic skill. No one has more DNR fish tags to my knowledge. Reading his reports is always a pleasure.

Nominations close Jan.1 @ midnight. So get them in by then.
Vote for nominations top five will go till Jan.4th @ midnight.
AOTY will close Jan.7 @ midnight.

You must meet these timelines for your vote to count.

h2o

Attachments

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
I nominate Musky Bob Brunner. While I haven't had a chance to get him out on my boat I have met him and talked to him and he is a great guy and is willing to point you in the direction of fish if asked. He also has a lot of other awards so he needs this one to finish off his collection. LOL

-Scott

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
I can't remember who but some one told everyone on here where to go by the light for walleyes in the summer i will do a search if know one remembers who it was but that will be my sugestion

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
i'll cast one for Basstek as well. Very nice guy and very knowledgeable...also pulls out TONS of fish!

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I'll throw another vote in for BassTek. I got to know him better this past summer and he is a genuine guy and very good fisherman. I personally know that he had a great 2009 fishing season.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Thanks to a pm I got from draino. I found out it was doubleJ that put alot of people on here on walleye this summer sharing his spot which soon became very crowded but he didn't mind.

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
QUOTE(wallysteve @ Dec 29 2009, 05:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks to a pm I got from draino. I found out it was doubleJ that put alot of people on here on walleye this summer sharing his spot which soon became very crowded but he didn't mind.

thats the guy i was thinking off !!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
QUOTE(RipNLips @ Dec 29 2009, 05:15 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I nominate myself, because i dont think anyone else will. lol.

can i do that?

Sure you can. Jan. 1 @ midnight nominations will close than we will vote on everyone nominated and the top 5 will get another vote for LSCNAOTY. This vote will go till Jan.4th @ midnight.

Voting will go till Jan. 7th and the winner will be announced Jan. 8th. Voting closes Jan. 7th @ midnight.

h2o

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
I nominate troller11 he is a very good fisherman, gives great reports, had a great muskie season and to top it off his boat is where i caught my 54" this season

·
Registered
363 Posts
I vote for Littleguy.
Reason. He gave me help finding walleye and showed me how to troll for them along tons of helpful tips! Awesome guy.

·
Registered
958 Posts
that's a hard one and really depends on the criteria.

I can think of 2 off the top of my head

little guy & shagnasty

Both have a lot going for them & are great guys.

But based on the fact that shag spent lots of time on the water always taking out lots of different guys, donated his boat & time for boats for vets AND the musky school @ anglers point. Not to mention he did all that while fishing for team marvin I've got to go with shagnasty.

Jeff not only catches plenty of fish, posts great reports but donates his time & boat to really good causes.

So shag gets my vote.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
I would say me, but that's too cocky... so i nominate the guy with troller11 (dennis)
Water Smile Vertebrate Sky Cloud

oh wait, that's me!!!!

ok Dennis gets my vote... with all the musky crap that went on here all yr, Dennis gave the best reports and tips. He put in a ton of time and is very generous with his boat. He was pasionate with his debates and a true conservationist with his beliefs.

Bonafide!!!!!!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Littleguy would be a great choice. He is a Amazing fisherman and he is always helping others out on the site.
I would also throw Sirfishalot's name into the hat. Tim is a excellent fisherman and takes a lot of LSCN members out fishing.

·
Registered
701 Posts
Sweet picture's, great report's. Also i started using crankbaits for smallies because of his reports! You can stick some real hogs on lsc crankin! Thanks " BASSTEK " ALOT of bassers like those tubes BUT crankin????????

·
Registered
2,140 Posts
don't know who to choose, you can't say enough about Bob and , bass tek, lil guy. glad we have some time here. this is tough

·
Registered
869 Posts
Dennis aka "Troller11" until he stopped asking me to go out with him!!
Just kidding, nice guy and very knowledgeable on muskie fishing.

Oh ya can't forget Greg Virga, super cool muskie freak!!

·
Registered
1,671 Posts
I nominate Capt Doug...He takes the time to give expert tips and gets anglers headed in the right direction to catch fish......He is also doing some volunteer work for The Bass Federation of Michigan....

There aren't too many Pros or guides that come on here and are willing to put out information like he does....

1 - 20 of 67 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.