Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We are looking for people to volunteer their boat to take our veterans out for a day on the lake. You volunteer your time and boat and we will guarantee a good time and good food (FREE). If you are interested please contact [email protected]
Thanks
Mike Shawl (rugrat100m)
Visit My Website

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
QUOTE(rugrat100m @ Feb 10 2010, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We are looking for people to volunteer their boat to take our veterans out for a day on the lake. You volunteer your time and boat and we will guarantee a good time and good food (FREE). If you are interested please contact [email protected]
Thanks
Mike Shawl (rugrat100m)
Visit My Website

Hey Mike,

This was a GREAT idea last year and I wish I could have helped out but it fell on a day that I already had commitments. Do you know what date(s) you're looking at this year?

·
Registered
10,183 Posts
QUOTE(KMC @ Mar 3 2010, 10:12 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(rugrat100m @ Feb 10 2010, 01:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We are looking for people to volunteer their boat to take our veterans out for a day on the lake. You volunteer your time and boat and we will guarantee a good time and good food (FREE). If you are interested please contact [email protected]
Thanks
Mike Shawl (rugrat100m)
Visit My Website

Hey Mike,

This was a GREAT idea last year and I wish I could have helped out but it fell on a day that I already had commitments. Do you know what date(s) you're looking at this year?

DOH!!

Should have gone to the website FIRST!

"On Aug. 07, 2010 - (rain day) Aug.21, 2010 Time: 10:00 am"

1 - 3 of 3 Posts