Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just reading Real Detroit, noticed Hot Rocks on 10 & Hoover has 25 cent beers (draught) tonight (Wednesday), from 9 til close. Thought y'all might like to know.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
Hot Rocks gets packed, lots of partiers there, an occasional fight (usually at the end of the night)
Whenever I go to the ladies room there, there always seems to be someone in the stall doing cocaine....no not me!

I guess that can happen anywhere though. I hear it is a lot of fun. My neighbor goes and brings someone home with him everytime

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
I remember a place on Orchard Lake and 12 Mile that was called Mr. Sports and they had 10 cent beers on Monday nights. It was a hot spot for a while but they are closed now i think. They were 10oz cups, and sometimes the beer didnt taste so good.

·
Registered
3,385 Posts
QUOTE(Deuce-Five @ Apr 30 2003, 03:28 PM)I remember a place on Orchard Lake and 12 Mile that was called Mr. Sports and they had 10 cent beers on Monday nights. It was a hot spot for a while but they are closed now i think. They were 10oz cups, and sometimes the beer didnt taste so good.
I remember that place. Everybody dressed to a T. The first time I went in there it felt like I was in a Robert Palmer video.

Hot Rocks is nothing like that.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Dennis Rodman used to hang out there on the mondays, that was back in 1991 or 1992, before he got all messed up and famous.

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(rerun @ Apr 30 2003, 05:04 PM)Hot Rocks......that's were Emien beats people up in the parking lot.

Which reminds me, whatever happened to Slimshady? I don't think he ever showed at TNT's with his entourage of hot beeyahtches.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts