Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,417 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 4 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 4 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Honk! I want geese.

i would love to go waterfowl hunting but i never been... the wife says i have to many hobbies already

That's like saying you got too much money, or are having too much fun!!

I got my bow back mid last week... new easton arrows, and a new bowstring done up by my boy Clint @ Lucky's. Man that f**ker does a great job. I didn't have long to sight in, but within 45 minutes i was getting closer to where I wanna be.

Believe it or don't, the bulleseye was the first shot I took after moving the whole sight assembly cause it was that off...

Violet Font Rectangle Camera lens Audio equipment

This was after that 3 arrow set and another minor tweak. Now I gotta get my 30 pin set. Lucky's is too short for that tho unfortunately...

Eye Art Font Paint Audio equipment

Attachments

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 4 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>27 more days to go ...
....cant wait im all sighted in and shooting great...
im down to 3 packages of burger and a package of tenderloins.

27 more days till what??? october 1 is further away than that!!

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
QUOTE(scienceguru @ Aug 4 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 4 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>27 more days to go ...

yes you are right ...my bad see how excited i am!! dam i would feel pretty dumb to be in my stand sept 1st

·
Registered
3,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
QUOTE(Chefnutz @ Aug 4 2009, 05:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 4 2009, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 4 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Honk! I want geese.

i would love to go waterfowl hunting but i never been... the wife says i have to many hobbies already

We can sneek ya, it don't take much!!

ill give em all to ya i dont know how to cook em

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Aug 4 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 4 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 4 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Honk! I want geese.

I got my bow back mid last week... new easton arrows, and a new bowstring done up by my boy Clint @ Lucky's. Man that f**ker does a great job. I didn't have long to sight in, but within 45 minutes i was getting closer to where I wanna be.

Believe it or don't, the bulleseye was the first shot I took after moving the whole sight assembly cause it was that off...

View attachment 64972

This was after that 3 arrow set and another minor tweak. Now I gotta get my 30 pin set. Lucky's is too short for that tho unfortunately...

View attachment 64971

Wowza, that's some nice shooting Jon.
I would love to get into waterfowl hunting, if not this year, next year for sure. Now if I could find somebody to fill me in on everything I need to know to get started...

·
Registered
4,568 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Aug 4 2009, 07:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(fish n chicks @ Aug 4 2009, 04:45 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 4 2009, 03:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 4 2009, 04:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Honk! I want geese.

View attachment 64972

View attachment 64971

Wowza, that's some nice shooting Jon.
I would love to get into waterfowl hunting, if not this year, next year for sure. Now if I could find somebody to fill me in on everything I need to know to get started...

Not bad Jon. Now step back from the 5 yard line
. I'd say it's a dead dear. Now you just need one to step in your lane. If you want, you can camp out on my deck, and tag the big fockers that have been lurking around. I'm thinking of taking out the windows and screens in the hot tub room, and just shooting from the hot tub. My neighbor just about has me talked into taking one with a shotgun, but the rabbit humpers would have a fit.

As for waterfowl hunting Laura, get yourself a call, and when your better half has heard enough, your ready to go out and join us in the chitty weather.

·
Registered
4,103 Posts
let off a fire cracker every day in the morning and evening Grapes. Your neighbors will get used to the booms, and they won't think anything of it when you shoot.

·
Registered
3,742 Posts
QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 4 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>let off a fire cracker every day in the morning and evening Grapes. Your neighbors will get used to the booms, and they won't think anything of it when you shoot.

Now that's some smart thinking Shep!!!! I'd do that but all I have to shoot at are some useless...well, nevermind.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(chivo @ Aug 4 2009, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 4 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>let off a fire cracker every day in the morning and evening Grapes. Your neighbors will get used to the booms, and they won't think anything of it when you shoot.

Now that's some smart thinking Shep!!!! I'd do that but all I have to shoot at are some useless...well, nevermind.

You got neighbors like mine, eh?

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Aug 4 2009, 10:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(chivo @ Aug 4 2009, 09:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Shep @ Aug 4 2009, 09:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>let off a fire cracker every day in the morning and evening Grapes. Your neighbors will get used to the booms, and they won't think anything of it when you shoot.

You got neighbors like mine, eh?

·
Registered
3,349 Posts
QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 4 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scienceguru @ Aug 4 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 4 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>27 more days to go ...

yes you are right ...my bad see how excited i am!! dam i would feel pretty dumb to be in my stand sept 1st

LOL. I thought maybe you knew something I didn't!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,196 Posts
QUOTE(scienceguru @ Aug 4 2009, 10:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 4 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(scienceguru @ Aug 4 2009, 05:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DR.hook @ Aug 4 2009, 04:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>27 more days to go ...

LOL. I thought maybe you knew something I didn't!!!!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.