Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner

2nd Buffett weekend @ Cove marina

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  Convincor 
#1 ·
I knew they would have another one! According to the calender they are on August 21-22. I think we will try and make it to this one. Had plans to make the last one, but didn't get Soo Sassy's passport in time.

Check out the home page and click on the video. Ruth is in it and looks great all gussied up.

http://www.covemarinaonline.com/index.html

See less See more
#2 ·
We're going to Lexington the following weekend (Buffett weekend also) and I'm taking the 28th off...I probably won't take the 21st off. I only have 3 vac days left and I was thinking about using the last two Sept 4th & 8th for an extended bday/labor day weekend

#7 ·
QUOTE(sunsation98 @ Jul 17 2009, 09:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>We may make this trip.

Cool man. Let us know. We are up in the air right now. Gotta see if the finds will be available. I am torn on making reservations or not. I know that they get full, but have also seen Ruth fit in late arrivals sometimes. Have you ever made it over there on a Saturday morning and gotten a spot without a reservation?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.