Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Here's the total from my last two trips this Thur/Fri. Just finished cleaning them all and my back is killing me. Nothing a few Labatt Blue's can't take care of. The bigger fish were biting on minnows so that's all I used. Minnow with a green glow diamond jig in 9 feet of water. Sorry, not sure what size jig it is. Good luck and be safe.

Attachments

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
QUOTE(Tony @ Mar 6 2010, 06:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>To quote gotabigone, "I bet if you drank less you woulda caught more".

Please see the link below before you take me seriously. I personally would never be so judgmental without knowing all the facts first.

http://www.lakestclair.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=77632

Too funny. I'll tell you what, I've been out plenty of times this year and not had time to crack a beer because the fish were biting as fast as you could get it back down there. I had to force myself to sit back and crack one open or take a break to eat a snack. Of course I had to sort through the dinks like everyone else, but all in all it was a good year. I took my dad out there one day and he said it was the best perch fishing he'd seen since he was a kid. I'll be back out there when the ice is gone. Take it easy.

·
Registered
822 Posts
i truly enjoy how the new unit of comparison(for size of fish) has move on from a tape measure to a beverage container im just curious as to what will be used for steelies and walleye will the big ol bottles of champagne be the new unit of comparison ????

·
Registered
242 Posts
QUOTE(238 @ Mar 6 2010, 04:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Here's the total from my last two trips this Thur/Fri. Just finished cleaning them all and my back is killing me. Nothing a few Labatt Blue's can't take care of. The bigger fish were biting on minnows so that's all I used. Minnow with a green glow diamond jig in 9 feet of water. Sorry, not sure what size it is. Good luck and be safe.

SWEET !!! One good thing about beer you can drink it while
you fish and when you get home you can drink another one while preparing the fish to cook in BEER Batter !!!!!!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts