Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dad with the nicest one being 48 inches, caught him on the figure 8 but wasn't until about 5 minutes later that he was in the net, he put up a nice fight, and me with a 40, rough measurement caught on the figure 8 after about 40 seconds, and my friend mike with a hoss, hahah he was holding it like it was a 40 pounder........so funny. All in all super fun day.

Attachments

·
Registered
377 Posts
Hahah yea just a little what a great day......always a good time on the tracker "I THINK SHE IS 5-0 Great"

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
good job guys

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
No worries Mike. I caught two today just a bit bigger than your's. Still a bit warm, but I've marked or hooked some nice fish the last four days. Had a 50"+ last week. I just wish fall had come on time. We're running out of season!

·
Registered
377 Posts
QUOTE(esoxfly @ Nov 29 2009, 09:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>No worries Mike. I caught two today just a bit bigger than your's. Still a bit warm, but I've marked or hooked some nice fish the last four days. Had a 50"+ last week. I just wish fall had come on time. We're running out of season!

I know stupid michigan weather....I feel like I don't know how to fish and my boys next to me are having all the luck. What can you do just keep chucking and wait for that thump and hold on for the ride.

·
Registered
377 Posts
QUOTE(MuskieGirl @ Nov 30 2009, 10:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Large Mouth Peks @ Nov 30 2009, 05:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(DRP @ Nov 29 2009, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'm gonna go out on a limb here and accuse you of doctoring those pics.

LOL

... I think I know where those hooters are though

I think those Hooters have been doctored!

Haha that my friend is funny!

·
Registered
731 Posts
SWEET FISH!!

HOPE THOSE GIRLS WORE JACKETS ON THE BOAT!!

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Given the extremely low water level where the first fish was caught, that's one amazing catch!

QUOTE(IBrkUglyStiks @ Nov 29 2009, 07:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>My dad with the nicest one being 48 inches, caught him on the figure 8 but wasn't until about 5 minutes later that he was in the net, he put up a nice fight, and me with a 40, rough measurement caught on the figure 8 after about 40 seconds, and my friend mike with a hoss, hahah he was holding it like it was a 40 pounder........so funny. All in all super fun day.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts