Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok girls,
I just made up 3 different weight routines and printed them up on computer.
let me know if you still want to meet up and I will bring them and get you going on a real good routine!
Get ready to work your arse off!
Its not going to be easy, but you will learn alot.
If today is not good I am available tomorrow and Satuday , Sunday. I will need 3 days because I made up 3 different routines splitting up the body parts. You will be able to use this routine for a while b/c it has variety

Let me know......

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Why is it always the people already in shape that feel they need to get in shape? You don't see CBJ worring about getting his old figure back.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
I can't say enough about how amazing you are with this!! Are you all seeing this???

I can't make the gym by 5:30, but I can make it by 6... Cyndi... if you get there at 5:30 can you do cardio for a half hour until I get there?

I totally want to see these routines!

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Snowmaker!! I can't believe how much flack there is about losing 10 lbs!! It's no biggie... and if I hadn't decided to try and rally you all into getting healthier with me, nobody would ever know!!!

IT'S OK to want to be healthier and better... just because others see you in a certain light doesn't mean that is OK... you know what I mean?

laughing... It's not like I'm anorexic or anything... I'm a healthy girl with big bones!! ha ha

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 3 2003, 10:46 AM)I totally want to see these routines!
Yeah... me too!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 3 2003, 10:48 AM)Snowmaker!! I can't believe how much flack there is about losing 10 lbs!! It's no biggie... and if I hadn't decided to try and rally you all into getting healthier with me, nobody would ever know!!!
No flack. I'm just trying to understand why people who are in shape think they are not.

I guess as long as you are not making yourself vomit or starve, its OK.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 3 2003, 10:46 AM)I can't say enough about how amazing you are with this!! Are you all seeing this???

I can't make the gym by 5:30, but I can make it by 6... Cyndi... if you get there at 5:30 can you do cardio for a half hour until I get there?

I totally want to see these routines!
6pm would be better for me, I will show you one routine today and give you guys the sheets, and then we can arrange 2 more days to show you the other routines. it will take an hour or so. We will be doing Chest , tricep, and abdominal exercises. The other 2 routines I split with Back and shoulders and abs, and third routine is legs and biceps and abs.
make sure you bring a book and pen to write notes in

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
QUOTE, I will show you one routine today and give you guys the sheets

I wanna see the routine you and dokkie were talking about last night.....

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
QUOTE(Snowmaker @ Dec 3 2003, 10:52 AM)QUOTE(pauligan @ Dec 3 2003, 10:48 AM) Snowmaker!! I can't believe how much flack there is about losing 10 lbs!! It's no biggie... and if I hadn't decided to try and rally you all into getting healthier with me, nobody would ever know!!!
No flack. I'm just trying to understand why people who are in shape think they are not.

I guess as long as you are not making yourself vomit or starve, its OK.

Snowman, you can be as skinny as a beanpole, that does not mean you are in shape. you can be a size 0 and not be able to walk a mile without dying. Pauline wants to get in shape and get nice and toned. skinny has nothing to do with it.
I have done alot of body fat tests on my clients and believe me alot dont look overweight and by the scale they are not, but there bodyfat percent was in the 30% range which is not good.
Some cant even curl a 10 pound weight , thats where I come in

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
There are many positive results from exercising/working out. I for one pretty much sit behind a computer a good part of the day. After a stressful day, the best cure for me is lifting weights. I feel relieved and much better after a workout. I use to work with some people that would go home after a stressful day of work and take it out on their significant other. Some of those people are no longer together.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
typically people that are "in shape" live a certain lifestyle with eating and exercise and can notice small changes in their body, along with how clothes fit, strenght, endurance, etc.

once you hit the point CBJ is at, it usually will take a heart attack or someother weight related ailment to force a healthy routine/lifestyle

hope it doesn't happen but the odds are.....

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(fit chick @ Dec 3 2003, 11:01 AM)Some cant even curl a 10 pound weight , thats where I come in

Well, I know I can at least curl 20lb-ers a few times, so I guess I'm not too bad.

I was mainly referring to losing weight, not getting in shape. Sorry for the confusion.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts