Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(Stodge @ Nov 30 2009, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Longest 4 months of the year.

Look at it this way.

December is very busy with holiday, family and friends... (3 months left)
The month of March is for prepping the boat for the water which leaves only 2 months of no boating related activities.

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
Hopefully they go as fast as the last 2 months. Time seems to be flying by, maybe because the weather has been good.

I look at it the same. Get through Christmas, then look forward to Tip Up Town. Then its Feb- which will suck. March is St Pattys Day and after that it's time to start getting ready!!!

·
Registered
2,625 Posts
QUOTE(Sheamus @ Nov 30 2009, 09:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(Stodge @ Nov 30 2009, 09:46 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Longest 4 months of the year.

Look at it this way.

December is very busy with holiday, family and friends... (3 months left)
The month of March is for prepping the boat for the water which leaves only 2 months of no boating related activities.

If you would by a sled and go play with me, those two months would go by fast.

·
Registered
15,073 Posts

·
Registered
11,047 Posts
QUOTE(BreAdonna @ Nov 30 2009, 01:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>WHOA! This is alll wrong....

6 DAYS and counting...hehe

so NOW you are more excited for that day!?!?!?!?

·
LSCN Sponsor since 09/09
205 Posts
For me it's to Rhode Island for KVH annual training, to Richmond, VA for Cruisair dealer meetings and annual training, taking the Raymarine recertification testing and on line training, Volvo Penta on line training, I haven't heard yet about Kohler generator training, National Marine Electronics Association recertification as a marine electronics installer, move into the Detroit Boat Show, nine days of the boat show, move out of the boat show, ice fishing & winter work.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.