Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Its a apartment complex on the water about a mile south of Ginos, right around the corner form the DNR boat launch.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks a million CBJ. I've been fishing between the Admiral & Gino's, and I keep reading that farther south by the 400 club has been a good spot, but was not sure where it was. Thanks again

·
Registered
8,246 Posts
Why the call it the 400 club, I dont know.
Also memorial park, is at the end of masonic, its right down the street from the 400 club, people call it the Clam cuz they biult a giant white pavilion, that resembles a Clam
That ones a little more obvious then the 400 club. Im gonna climb it one night and paint gient eye balls on it. The Clam not the 400 club.

I have tremendous good luck with the Smallies in 11 ft of water about 1/2 or 3/4 of a mile out from the 400. I use live bait though.

Good Luck.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am definitley goingto try that. I am much more familiar with Memorial Park. I've been using bottom bouncers with crawler harnesses. I know people are saying they are having more luck with tube jigs on the smallies. Hopefully this weekend I'll be out there. Thanks again

1 - 8 of 8 Posts