Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Monday should be considered the holiday since the actual holiday in on Sunday. If the actual holiday is on Saturday, then the day off from work should be on Friday.

What day do you have off?

·
Registered
3,469 Posts
Monday off, tuesday off, the rest of that week, the week after that and the week after that one! 3 week summer vacations are nice!

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
I usually have the whole week off If I'm luckY I'll get the following week off also.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
wed, thur, fri, sat, sun, mon, tues... and will be up north on otsego lake with my toes in the sand and cruisin' 'round the water! ahhhhhhhhhh!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
They switched ours from Friday off to Monday off.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
ihave to get some more fire works we lit most of what i had left off last time you were over..

Anyone else going to go get any? could car pool.

·
Registered
3,691 Posts
Monday.

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
Monday only!!!

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
Working Friday...The only reason I am taking Monday off is because everyone else is...I could not be more busy...

Rockin'

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 21 2004, 06:50 PM)Working Friday...The only reason I am taking Monday off is because everyone else is...I could not be more busy...

Rockin'

Just a guess.I have Monday off?????

·
LSCN Sponsor
5,507 Posts
QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ May 21 2004, 09:50 PM)QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 21 2004, 06:50 PM) Working Friday...The only reason I am taking Monday off is because everyone else is...I could not be more busy...

Rockin'

YAY!!!! She's coming BACK!!!! And do I have tons of work for you, my dear.

(Yeah, you can start the NEXT day...
)

·
Registered
3,784 Posts
QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 21 2004, 10:32 PM)QUOTE(MrsSunbum @ May 21 2004, 09:50 PM) QUOTE(Saleena362 @ May 21 2004, 06:50 PM) Working Friday...The only reason I am taking Monday off is because everyone else is...I could not be more busy...

Rockin'

YAY!!!! She's coming BACK!!!! And do I have tons of work for you, my dear.

(Yeah, you can start the NEXT day...
)
Thank you !!!!!!!! Actually , I can start in June.....just like the idea of a 3 or 4 day weekend on the Holiday!

Can't wait to see you! Ready to party??????

1 - 20 of 23 Posts