Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,098 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Besides the BBQ at HCN on Thursday 7/3/03, what is going on for the rest of teh weekend? The only plans I've got is to see David Lee Roth @ Freedom Hill on Sunday.
You guys going out to the Bay? Let's see what we can get together...

·
LSCN Sponsor since 3/11
4,629 Posts
Boating all weekend... friday, saturday, sunday!!!
Hope the weather cooperates.
Friday night probably watch the fireworks at Mac & Rays after the Moot.

·
a.k.a EZC
2,010 Posts
BBQ'ing Friday, on the water Saturday, recovering Sunday.

·
12,052 Posts
Threecrabs and us cancelled our boat club trip to party with everyone Thursday at HCN, then to the bay for the weekend. Don't plan on leaving until Sunday. Hope the weather is ok to pull a double nighter. Can I get a hell yah???

Any of you peeps that want to stay the night are welcome. We both have gererators so if you need to plug in and charge a little, no problem.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 1 2003, 11:39 AM)Threecrabs and us cancelled our boat club trip to party with everyone Thursday at HCN, then to the bay for the weekend. Don't plan on leaving until Sunday. Hope the weather is ok to pull a double nighter. Can I get a hell yah???

Any of you peeps that want to wtay the night are welcome. We both have gererators so if you need to plug in and change a little, no problem.
sweet..... how many chicka's can rerun, patriot and myself bring....

·
Registered
19,233 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 1 2003, 12:39 PM)Threecrabs and us cancelled our boat club trip to party with everyone Thursday at HCN, then to the bay for the weekend. Don't plan on leaving until Sunday. Hope the weather is ok to pull a double nighter. Can I get a hell yah???

Any of you peeps that want to wtay the night are welcome. We both have gererators so if you need to plug in and change a little, no problem.
Man.......you need to get spellcheck, dude!

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(threecrabs @ Jul 1 2003, 04:31 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 1 2003, 12:39 PM) Threecrabs and us cancelled our boat club trip to party with everyone Thursday at HCN, then to the bay for the weekend. Don't plan on leaving until Sunday. Hope the weather is ok to pull a double nighter. Can I get a hell yah???

Man.......you need to get spellcheck, dude!
HOLY COW! Is he drunk?

·
Registered
4,286 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 1 2003, 12:39 PM)Threecrabs and us cancelled our boat club trip to party with everyone Thursday at HCN, then to the bay for the weekend. Don't plan on leaving until Sunday. Hope the weather is ok to pull a double nighter. Can I get a hell yah???

I also cancelled the SPYC boat outing and plan to be in the moot for the weekend! Anyone want a ride????

·
12,052 Posts
Its not a matter of spellcheck beooooottccchhhh!!!! Its typing fast at work because of the lack of time from searching through all snowflake's b.s. posts to find the important ones.

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 1 2003, 05:32 PM)Its not a matter of spellcheck beooooottccchhhh!!!! Its typing fast at work because of the lack of time from searching through all snowflake's b.s. posts to find the important ones.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 1 2003, 06:32 PM)Its not a matter of spellcheck beooooottccchhhh!!!! Its typing fast at work because of the lack of time from searching through all snowflake's b.s. posts to find the important ones.

Ahhh, good ole Snow! What would we do without him?

·
Registered
18,824 Posts
delsolcruz
ask duece.......
he may have room, but for your safety and the safety of his crew, he may subject you to a breastage safety inspection.
He wouldn't want one of those babies bustin' loose while under power and bustin up the place.... or smackin someone overboard

had to do it

( deuce's comment from jobbie nooner post, free breatsage exams sparked this)

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 1 2003, 06:32 PM)Its not a matter of spellcheck beooooottccchhhh!!!! Its typing fast at work because of the lack of time from searching through all snowflake's b.s. posts to find the important ones.
<_< Hmmm, an angry drunk, too.

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(afiremen @ Jul 1 2003, 05:27 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 1 2003, 12:39 PM) Threecrabs and us cancelled our boat club trip to party with everyone Thursday at HCN, then to the bay for the weekend. Don't plan on leaving until Sunday. Hope the weather is ok to pull a double nighter. Can I get a hell yah???

I also cancelled the SPYC boat outing and plan to be in the moot for the weekend! Anyone want a ride????
Only if you let me drive...Campari Let me....Thank God it was only one prop!

JK!

·
Premium Member
9,536 Posts
QUOTE(Campari @ Jul 1 2003, 08:57 PM)QUOTE(hammer @ Jul 1 2003, 06:32 PM) Its not a matter of spellcheck beooooottccchhhh!!!! Its typing fast at work because of the lack of time from searching through all snowflake's b.s. posts to find the important ones.

Ahhh, good ole Snow! What would we do without him?
Read meaningfull posts!

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
If anyone has room, would love to party at the moot Friday, just have to be back by Sat evening to pick the boyfriend up at the airport

1 - 20 of 32 Posts