Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Im sure most people on here are going fishing sometime during the fourth. Where are ya'll going?

Im headed to Port Sanilac myself. Heard from a couple sources that the fishing is good around the area, so i cant wait. Anyone else heard any reports from that area?

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
well i'll be going to barnes lake north of lapeer with the guppy and a couple motors to see how each one works on it. some good bass in there hoping to get some of them.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
I'll be up in Houghton Lake for 10 days or so.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
I will be in Mackinac City for 5 days of camping and trying my luck fishing from shore......hopefully landing my first Salmon

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Canadian waters of LSC.

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Looking to get out myself, but we'll see how busy folks are, and what the weather is like. Move is done, we're settled in now, and I want some fish.
Good luck to those who are able to get out this weekend.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Good luck to everyone. There are still big fish in LSC. My buddy fished a BASS Federation qualifying tournament today and caught a 6-14 smallmouth and a 6-4 largemouth in US waters...

·
Registered
550 Posts
QUOTE(C.Smitty @ Jun 28 2009, 07:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I will be in Mackinac City for 5 days of camping and trying my luck fishing from shore......hopefully landing my first Salmon

C.SMITTY, try wilderness state park for smallmouth.Take the road from the park all the way to
the end,probably 4 miles.I used to fish up there every June and it was awesome fishing.If ya
got waders bring em if not a couple extra change of clothes will do ya.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Forest lake in Alger going afters some pike then up to Houghton Lake for walleye. Houghton Lake walleye are starting to heat up with the water temps increasing. Wherever you go be safe and use common sense!!

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
have to go up north good luck to everyone though

·
Registered
331 Posts
Heading north to fish the Au Sable and Fletchers. The forth is a busy time on the water for sure.
Good luck to all and be safe.

·
Registered
112 Posts
QUOTE(Zib @ Jun 28 2009, 06:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>I'll be up in Houghton Lake for 10 days or so.

ZIB what day are you going to houghton lake? ill bed up there also when and were are u guna b up there? do you fish that lake alot its my first time scinces i was maybe 8 but im very confidenht in the fishing maybe to much..... whats you thoughts bout being up there

·
Registered
3,782 Posts
I'll be in Kincardin, fishing Lake Huron and a small river connected to the Great Lake. Last year we took out some decent Smallmouth, catfish, and one nice Walleye in 2 feet of dirty water in the middle of the day. Amazing little story in itself...so I can't wait to see if there are one or two in this spot again this year.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts