Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Deuce-Five, MONEYSHOT, Snowmaker, Togic, The Perfect Fit

I think we missed the invite to something, this is the lowest I've seen for 9am in the morning on a workday.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
I was hesitant to open this thread based on its title.

·
Registered
3,239 Posts
Everyone probably has one of the numerous virus's going around and their computers are down. Our computers here at work have even been up and down for the last 2 days. We got the natachi worm. Computers at home are working fine though!!! Knock on Wood..

·
Registered
741 Posts
THIS IS A SLOW DAY. I'M A NEW MEMBER BUT STILL HAVE NEVER SEEN IT THIS SLOW. PEOPLE MUST ME HUNG OVER FROM THE TIN FISH OR SOMETHING.

I'VE GOTTA GET SOME COOL GRAPHICS LIKE YOU GUYS HAVE.

·
Registered
585 Posts
QUOTE(Milord @ Sep 4 2003, 08:15 AM)I'm here, I changed my skin to the work safe one. I wonder if that has anything to do with it?
Same here...been here all morning already.

·
Registered
9,003 Posts
Yeah, it sure is bizarre... it's just a thursday... ??

LOVE the work safe theme!! The ad's to the right still give away that you are on the internet, though.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
pauligan, i noticed your signature line changing the past few days.... what the heck is wall action? is it what i think it is?

i wasn't on hardly yesterday: i got a call at 9am telling me i had a meeting at 9:30...yeah, i was NOT pretty! lol!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(surfergirlck @ Sep 4 2003, 10:03 AM)what the heck is wall action? is it what i think it is?

Sounds like a Spider-Man reference to me.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
that's EXACTLY what i thought it was...gotta get me some of that! lol! wall action! lol!

pauligan, too funny! LOL!!!

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(Convincor253 @ Sep 4 2003, 10:07 AM)Remember Roadhouse?

Patrick Swayze gave Kelly Lynch some wall action!!!
I just watched that DVD a couple weeks ago.

·
Registered
11,681 Posts
convincor, what was that nipple quote you said the other day? (can i say nipples here?)

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 4 2003, 10:09 AM)wall action; YEAH BABY!
Isn't that what killed Dale Earnhart?

·
Premium Member
11,184 Posts
QUOTE(pauligan @ Sep 4 2003, 09:57 AM)LOVE the work safe theme!! The ad's to the right still give away that you are on the internet, though.
I like it too. Seems faster. Agree about the ads, but those gotta stay. You could alwys turn off all images from loading in your browser, but then you'd really be missing out!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts