Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been MIA on here since the musky opener, but that is because of no hogs. Here is a 55" with a 24" girth from this afternoon. Caught it on a pearl Bondy Bait jigging in the shipping channel of the Detroit River after the sun came out. The strike was unreal. Get out there.....

Attachments

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
John, that's sick!

That fish should have weighed more than the fish that was registered on Sunday with the MOMC that was 35.5# based on the fact that the girth was identical but your fish was 4" LONGER

I would bet your fish easily weighed in excess of 40#.

·
Registered
140 Posts
QUOTE(C.Smitty @ Jun 9 2009, 06:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Unreal bro.......biggest muskie ive ever seen on this forum.....great work

Good gravy mr bondy...that thing is huge....i wonder how many bass he eats every day (just kidding i dont want to start a fight on here)....that is the beast that is eating my lucky crafts on every other cast..he owes my $489.00

seriously though great fish.

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Don't work for Berkley, but they sponsor me. Caught this fish on an 'off brand'.....hehe. Not really sure what it weighed, but I should do the formula.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
nice fish Jon..way to go! baby got back! LOL

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Awesome fish! I had a big one grab on to one of my Walleyes next to the boat today. I was happy when he let go. Also boated a smaller SKI. Great job DRP.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
WOW! What beast. I'm jealous.

And I was going to call in sick today to fish the DR too.

1 - 20 of 70 Posts