Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
HOLY CRAP!!!
That fish is HUGE!! Wow... I would go to heaven in an instance to get my first big one in that size. Talk about an everlasting memory on that one. Incredible fish for sure. I bet they were all pleased and happy about that. lol

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
View attachment 64982 View attachment 64982 They grow em big up in Georgian Bay. Here`s my oldest brothers fish caught in the Moon River Delta of Geo Bay back in 1990 and the corresponding article about it.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Here`s the article. Click on them to expand them for easier reading.

Attachments

·
LSCN Sponsor since 10/06
161 Posts
QUOTE(schram @ Aug 5 2009, 12:47 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>How would you like to go to your first spot on the Geo Bay and catch a 56'' in the first 10 min lol???

www.thenextbite.com under pike and muskie forums

That pig was caught with Guide Jonny Dadson, he called the next day and told us about it and how it was caught with the bucktails (Boo Dadleys & Lil Darlins) he just made up and sent out for us.

They should be here very soon, all new color selections, we have a load coming, so come get em, hottest tails on the lake

Soon enough our great lake will be giving up beauties like that consistently, those are some nice fish

Johnny is a cool guy, if anyone gets a chance to get up there be sure to look him up for some crazy action, his website is pretty wild too www.muskytooth.com

Hope To See Everyone Soon,

Fish On

Jimmy's Boats & Baits
37934 Jefferson
Harrison Twp. MI. 48045
jimmysboatsandbaits.com

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.