Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got this off another site. It was caught this week on the St.Lawrence on a bull dawg. Wow. I want one now.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Maybe the guys on here (you know who you are) that recently had their Man Card revoked can answer this......Is is ok for that dude to be wearing white pants while fishing? And if so, would a white belt really set that outfit off?

·
Premium Member
3,916 Posts
Saw that too Jon. You want one now?
Now refresh my memory, didn't you just boat a 55" slob not too long ago?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
QUOTE(DRP @ Jun 26 2009, 06:51 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Maybe the guys on here (you know who you are) that recently had their Man Card revoked can answer this......Is is ok for that dude to be wearing white pants while fishing? And if so, would a white belt really set that outfit off?

The fish he is holding off-sets his fashion "no-no".

·
Registered
4,082 Posts
That is a horrible pic of an insane fish. Would like to see more of her

Yes the white pants are not good. He should be wearing pink

·
Registered
6,511 Posts
if you catch a fish that big I think it gives you the right to wear whatever the heck you want. Just My Opinion. That thing is a hog.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
now that's a pig, oh and the fish is big too lol... couldn't see the mans belt.

·
Registered
28,072 Posts
QUOTE(bowtiehater28 @ Jun 27 2009, 04:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>if you catch a fish that big I think it gives you the right to wear whatever the heck you want. Just My Opinion. That thing is a hog.

Until you guys brought up the white pants I didn't even see them, all I saw was the fish.
Then I looked at the guy and the gut he's got, yikes, I'm glad he wasn't in a white bikini

They are both uhm, chunky.

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Wow, what a pig! Them St. Lawrence fish certainly are well fed ... looks like the sister of the McNair fish from last fall.

White makes perfect sense ... reflects the most sunlight ... coolest. I wear an old white long sleeve dress shirt for max sun protection w/o being too hot.

Pink would also work.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts