Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
we've actually done better in years past than so far this year....two years ago we had i think four or five fish over 50 at night......smoked a reel on the Pequad!

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well I was having a really hard time holding on to that girl!!!

She was quite lively, tried to jump out of the livewell a bunch of times!!!!!

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
nice job Joe, I knew the fish would be on after that storm that rolled through.

·
Registered
125 Posts
You have one Hell of a Crystal Ball there, to predict what you caught a month from now with pictures and all. They sell those on Ebay, I need one of those. LOL

·
Registered
869 Posts
QUOTE(muskhunterjoe @ Jul 16 2009, 10:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>MORE

look close at the water one

Nice job guys!!!!

Virga,
I have the same livewell on my boat, how did you plumb yours?

Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
QUOTE(Hooked-Up @ Jul 16 2009, 10:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>You have one Hell of a Crystal Ball there, to predict what you caught a month from now with pictures and all. They sell those on Ebay, I need one of those. LOL

i thought that was an unfair advantage also. ive been picking up tons of tackle, but now i dont know what im going to do, those time machines gotta be expensive. i cant even afford a 15hp outboard. maybe they'll take monthly payments, or maybe they can just shoot to the future to see if i pay them, cmon, im good for it. LOL oooh i got it all figured out, while there, get the lotto numbers and ill pay double hahahahaa

nice ski's joe

·
Registered
332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hey Bob, the big girl was st. lawerance, had just about every color the two of us have go.....

waiting on visa its all a go except that......

·
Registered
345 Posts
Bill,
Its plumbed on one side and drains on the other. We stuck the pump under the floor by the left side of the motor. you have to drill a hole in the bottom of your boat for the water pckup. my hull was 3" thick. good luck.
Greg

·
Registered
869 Posts
QUOTE(reel escape @ Jul 16 2009, 07:52 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Bill,
Its plumbed on one side and drains on the other. We stuck the pump under the floor by the left side of the motor. you have to drill a hole in the bottom of your boat for the water pckup. my hull was 3" thick. good luck.
Greg

Thanks man, I wonder if I can find a pump strong enough to draw water simply by placing a hose over the side of the boat and drilling a hole high enough in the live well to maintain the correct water level. That way I don't have to drill a hole in the boat hull.

P.S. Got my Canadian paper and plan on hitting the Shore shore sunday morning.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts