Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
1st caught a shoping cart with the anchor

2nd went to canadain side to help an older gentleman that was screaming and flashing his light at us for help his motor wouldnt start and the current was pushing his 14ft boat away pretty fast he was kind enough to tell us where to go he had caught 3 using what looked like a large perch rig atleast that was what we pulled outta his prop for him

fishing report
3 eyes 17-19inches whipping no pics i dont have a camera phone an battery's was dead on my camera when i got home

·
Registered
68 Posts
Yeah me and my buddy just picked up one wally and a pig smallmouth. People were catching more around us but I just dont know what was up. I dont really whip very often but it is fun while your catching them. Ill try it again tonight for the sole reason that the lone ranger eye was a good dinner at 3 in the morning.

·
Registered
4,514 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
QUOTE(vinniemays @ Jul 16 2009, 12:02 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Yeah me and my buddy just picked up one wally and a pig smallmouth. People were catching more around us but I just dont know what was up. I dont really whip very often but it is fun while your catching them. Ill try it again tonight for the sole reason that the lone ranger eye was a good dinner at 3 in the morning.

vert jigging is suspose to be working better in the area and farther north but i am still working on getting a kicker motor

1 - 5 of 5 Posts