Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Well today I hit the main lake. I did one drift of casting and then I decided to turn to the dark side and do some trolling. I got 2 30s in the boat before 3. Then I picked up Troller11 to finish out the day. We got the line out about 3:30 in the rain and wind and we ended up with 3 small one and 1 45.5 incher. Thanks for comming out troller11 we will get the 50 next time. We also had a smaller muskie messing around with the one of the bucktails at the end of the day.

Water Glasses Sky Vertebrate Smile

Water Vertebrate Fisherman Body of water Fish

Water Smile Vertebrate Fisherman Outdoor recreation

Attachments

·
Registered
9,354 Posts
Good job out there in the wind and rain, I split about 3:30 when the wind really picked up and was told it was really coming down on the mainland. Fish were hitting 11:00-12:30 had a couple hits and a lot of follows early.

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
QUOTE(AlexG @ Jul 22 2009, 11:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Well today I hit the main lake. I did one drift of casting and then I decided to turn to the dark side and do some trolling. I got 2 30s in the boat before 3. Then I picked up Troller11 to finish out the day. We got the line out about 3:30 in the rain and wind and we ended up with 3 small one and 1 45.5 incher. Thanks for comming out troller11 we will get the 50 next time. We also had a smaller muskie messing around with the one of the bucktails at the end of the day.

CHEATER!

I'm thinking about going out on Friday. I think I'll leave Todd at home.

·
Vendor
539 Posts
That is one prime healthy looking fish. Not a mark on it!

·
Registered
2,361 Posts
Atta boy, Alex. They`re getting bigger for ya. You`ll soon get your elusive 50". Keep up the good work.

·
Registered
363 Posts
Congrats that is a cute fish!

That is a cool tool you are using. May I ask where did you get that and what is it called?

·
Registered
437 Posts
It's a Boga Grip. Just Google it for suppliers.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Great job fellas!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.