Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
QUOTE(Junkster @ Jul 3 2009, 11:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Great catch. U should let her drive more often.

youre not kidding the two non legals were around 39 and 41 no dinks today

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Great job bud, your going to have to paint your boat a different color soon. The Muskies are going to start scattering when they see you coming!

·
Registered
3,330 Posts
Good going! That live well looked mighty crowded.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
She drives well and takes good pictures! That my friend is a very elusive combo!

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
QUOTE(little guy @ Jul 4 2009, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She drives well and takes good pictures! That my friend is a very elusive combo!

its a work in progress she likes to turn sharp, i had a couple of board stalls but all in all for her first time driving all afternoon she did very well. shes used to seeing me spin around after a hookup, she really likes to spin it around fast i was working like a dog in the back of boat. id be working on one and she allready be back on her waypoint getting another. i had to release one of the muskie to make room for another one.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
QUOTE(troller11 @ Jul 4 2009, 07:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(little guy @ Jul 4 2009, 07:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>She drives well and takes good pictures! That my friend is a very elusive combo!

its a work in progress she likes to turn sharp, i had a couple of board stalls but all in all for her first time driving all afternoon she did very well. shes used to seeing me spin around after a hookup, she really likes to spin it around fast i was working like a dog in the back of boat. id be working on one and she allready be back on her waypoint getting another. i had to release one of the muskie to make room for another one.

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
great job Dennis. we ended up 5 for 8. Wife boated her second ski. I sure wish I didn't make the long trip to get the same numbers I could have in the backyard...

perch patterns straight baits went good for us. fished south shore from barn to belle. all fish released.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
QUOTE(Woody95 @ Jul 4 2009, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>great job Dennis. we ended up 5 for 8. Wife boated her second ski. I sure wish I didn't make the long trip to get the same numbers I could have in the backyard...

perch patterns straight baits went good for us. fished south shore from barn to belle. all fish released.

ya im glad you told me stay home thx. you wanna fish next sunday maybe if ryan or someone else wants to be great have a 4 man crew ? my boat or yours i dont care im getting rdy to load up now and go work that area over today see if any takers.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sweet work out there Dennis!

I should be hitting the skis tomorrow morning on the South Shore myself!

Maybe I will see you out there for some slime time!

Tight Lines

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
QUOTE(RJT @ Jul 4 2009, 12:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Those are some nice fish! How many is that so far this year? Talk to you soon..

sitting at 61 for the season now been a great start hopefully rest of season follows suit

1 - 20 of 26 Posts