Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Get ready for July 30th and 31st for two parties that will benefit our local community. Gino's is located on Lake St. Clair at 37400 E. Jefferson Avenue in Harrison Township.

Click Here for Flyer

On July 30th running from 3 p.m. to midnight Gino's Surf present "A Mookie Palooza" Volume 1 featuring over eleven celebrity impersonators for the whole family to enjoy. All day inside/outside passes are available for $15, a portion of the proceeds go to the Harrison Township Parks and Recreation. This will by an indoor and outdoor event, so rain or shine the show must go on. Beer and food tents will be available on the grounds. Outdoors acts will feature Kiss, Brittney Spears, Cher and Madonna. Inside the Showroom from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. a salute to Neil Diamond, Barbara Striesand, Dean Martin and Barry Manilow. From 8:00 p.m. till midnight live on stage is an 18-piece Jazz and Sing Big Band with Conductor Ed Nucelli. Boaters, If you intend to anchor close to shore, please use courtesy and caution.

The following Saturday July 31st, 2004 will be the official "Get Your Raft On" Pre-Registration Party and Fundraiser. There will be food tents, draft beer, raffles, Para-sailing on Lake St, Clair, bungee jumping and live bands accompanied by DJ's. Ticket prices are $10 and all ticket sales to benefit the Save our South Channel Lights (www.soschannellights.org) and the Special Olympics (www.specialolympics.org).

The Lake St. Clair Raft is an attempt to break the world record for the most boats rafted together at one time on a fresh water lake and raise money for local charities. The official record as it stands now is 944 boats, held by the Lake Norman Raft-up in North Carolina.

The actual Raft will be held on Saturday August 7th from 9:00am until 4:00pm in Muscamoot bay.

Call (586) 468-2611 for tickets and reservations or visit www.ginossurf.com

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Should we be purchasing the tickets now? How does this work.

·
Registered
34,129 Posts
Ooo! Ooo! The second day sounds like a blast! Now, do I want to parasail or bungie jump? Or both?!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
I'm going for both.
So, I'm going to say......
both!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
For tickets Call (586) 468-2611.....

Plus, I guess if you anchor out, you can hear the bands from the lake.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
who's running the shuttle from boat to shore?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Nobody..... You would have to shuttle yourself or stay on the boat.

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jul 15 2004, 09:39 AM)Nobody..... You would have to shuttle yourself or stay on the boat.
I was kidding! See the smile -------->

·
Registered
4,663 Posts
A tribute to Neil Diamond!!

Rat's, I'll be in Chicago for a bachlorette party!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
We're going to have more fun!

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
QUOTE(makowish @ Jul 15 2004, 10:24 AM)QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jul 15 2004, 09:39 AM) Nobody..... You would have to shuttle yourself or stay on the boat.
I was kidding! See the smile -------->

No problem!!!!!

·
Premium Member
16,460 Posts
Should we buy tix the day of or ahead of time?

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Anytime will be fine.

·
Registered
6,590 Posts
Rob, any chance of arranging or getting a vacant or open well at HCN for the day and night saturday? I'd like to come by boat and then walk to Gino's then sleep it off on the boat. Do they have any transient wells available? Thanks.

·
Premium Member
7,443 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
QUOTE(Goose @ Jul 26 2004, 03:50 PM)Rob, any chance of arranging or getting a vacant or open well at HCN for the day and night saturday? I'd like to come by boat and then walk to Gino's then sleep it off on the boat. Do they have any transient wells available? Thanks.
Perhaps you can persuade Penny the manager..... Penny and I finally patched things up since my last party, so I can't go there.

·
Registered
5,119 Posts
Is this all that we have on our calendar??

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
QUOTE(Capt'n Rob @ Jul 26 2004, 08:40 PM)...since my last party...
Mama Mia!!!

Glad I did not miss that one!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts