Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
fished mile roads with girlfriend again body baits and bucktails board and boat rods both got fish 3 dinks 2 legals lost another legal. i think you caster are scaring the dinks into my fishing area

Attachments

·
Registered
838 Posts
Nice job brother. I think your catching up to me for time on the water this year lol. I used to have a 3hr a day qouta I had to fill but the whole lack of a job thing and a wedding to pay for is cutting into my fishing funds the last couple of weeks.

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Good job on this fish, especially the walleye. It seems that this year has and still is an exceptional year for Eyes, Especially when compared with the last 2 - 3 years.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Troller11 I don't think the casters are scaring the dinks into your area. I think you just need to use bigger lures.
Face Smile Sleeve Musician Music

Nice fish. I need to get you out casting again.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
I think he's usually on channel 80.

Nice fish Dennis. Looks like that one is an upper 40's fish.

I bet you could "rent" out your girlfriend to a few of the guys around here with her success rate.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
Lol all we need now is for you to start scaring those big girls our way! Nice fish!

QUOTE(troller11 @ Jul 10 2009, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
fished mile roads with girlfriend again body baits and bucktails board and boat rods both got fish 3 dinks 2 legals lost another legal. i think you caster are scaring the dinks into my fishing area

·
Registered
297 Posts
Your unstoppable... I see you out there all the time, i port out of vulgers marine. The time and work you put in pays off. P.s. that must of been one hungry eye.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
QUOTE(Big Dog @ Jul 10 2009, 10:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Geez, Dennis, same stuff, different day?
Fish, after fish, after fish, aren't you getting tired of it by now?

j/k nice to see somebody having a good day and regularly too

i just hope the fishfly hatch last the rest of the summer keep those fish close to home

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
QUOTE(RICKJAMES @ Jul 10 2009, 09:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Lol all we need now is for you to start scaring those big girls our way! Nice fish!

QUOTE(troller11 @ Jul 10 2009, 01:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

sadly theyre moving south those fish werent on any of my waypoints

1 - 19 of 19 Posts