Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like indian summer will be on it's way, on Sunday 10/12/03 Temps are expected to rise into the 70's for several days... That'll make for some great fishing.

h2o <------------your welcome... plan for it.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
h2o, Who are you tryin' to kid? I heard the lakes would all be froze over by 10/12 so I dusted off the shanty, tuned up the auger and restrung all of my ice rods.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Accuweather's 15day outlook.. We just have to get the ridge in the jet stream going now were in the dip of the jet stream... don't count out the indian summer....

·
Registered
44 Posts
I don't care about the cold, but the wind can back off any time now!!
It should be real fun out there this weekend. (up & down)
wheres my dramamine.

·
Registered
4,341 Posts
Mini,

Sorry to have to tell you this but we do pay for the forecasts. We provide the USWS with hundreds of millions of dollars worth of computers so that they can tell us that there is a 50% chance that the winter will be colder than normal and a 50% chance that it will be warmer than normal. We also pay the salaries for all those computer jocks that spit that dribble out. I don't even trust their forcast for tomorrow!

Jim

·
Registered
70 Posts
Better check that forecast for the 12th again. The high is now predicted to be only 58 degrees. Check back in another day for an accurate forecast.

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

h2o<----depressed!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

Depressed by new forecast!!!!!!!!!

h2o<-------is hangin head and shaken it..

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Back to being positive now there saying bananna-boat is right with the jet wiggling, now there saying 70's again.

h2o<------------head not hangin anymore

·
Registered
280 Posts
hey H2O, i will be out there if the weather permits, or even if it doesnt, went out the day after the tinfish party, nice and hungover, got about 15 nice 10 inch perch, lots of silver bass, and a really nice size channel cat in the shipping channel(nothing in the world like bringing up a big cat from 30 feet down!).
got caught in the rain and the high winds, had a fun trip back,hope to see ya out there, e-mail me and let me know what days and times
[email protected]

·
Registered
10,622 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Look in good this week 70's on there way!!!!!!!

Indian summer is here.....

h2o<--------smi-lin

1 - 18 of 18 Posts