Lake St. Clair Fishing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
fished mid lake with jq,shagnasty til we got weeded out but we got this slob just before the storm off body bait off board. 54 inches around 38 lbs jq was lucky man on the rod we ended the day 2 for 2

Attachments

·
Registered
6,969 Posts
Sweet fish!

·
LSCN Sponsor since March 2010
1,435 Posts
thanks again denis we will have to do it again

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Nice fish.

I was going to stay out trolling but when my rods started buzzing from the storm I left and still got hit by the storm. We did some casting as well and had 2 topwater muskie hits and I got a follow. I should have been out trolling earlier.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
QUOTE(islander @ Aug 12 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the pics Dennis. Are you ever going to get a replica of a fish?

ive always said 40 lbs but with the fish i been seeing caught lately im thinking 45 now cause im sure theres one out there. these fish are starting to get some girth to them

·
Registered
173 Posts
THats a fatty!!!! Congrats, Cant get enough of all these monter muskie pics!! Cant wait till fall when there all 10lbs heavier!!!!

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
QUOTE(troller11 @ Aug 12 2009, 10:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>QUOTE(islander @ Aug 12 2009, 10:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>Thanks for the pics Dennis. Are you ever going to get a replica of a fish?

ive always said 40 lbs but with the fish i been seeing caught lately im thinking 45 now cause im sure theres one out there. these fish are starting to get some girth to them

Better start saving up buddy
The way you're going the odds are tipping in your favor

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.